𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟻𝟾|𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎.

Win Metawin

Once more, I took a glimpse of myself in front of the very large mirror inside the room that I am in whilst making sure that the hard floor was marred with the soles of my black leather shoes. Retraced my steps back and forth in front of the now subtly chuckling Chase that had been keeping my sanity intact since who knows when.

When we arrived earlier inside a very large and impressive mansion which was the front of the venue that we had chosen, one of Film's staff guided me all the way into a room together with Chase because he's my best man. Though reluctant, Bright was also dragged to a different room together with Man since he was chosen to be his counterpart, as well. I don't even have any idea why on earth were we preparing in different rooms if we actually came in together.

Well, I know the whole tradition about the groom not seeing the bride before the wedding ceremony — but we're both grooms, and I'm definitely sure that Bright wouldn't find me unattractive after 6 years! They could've just let us dress together and perhaps, I wouldn't be going back to the same route that I have already walked upon.

Besides that fact alone, I was dabbed with light make-up by one of Film's workforces so that I wouldn't look pale in the pictures. I was hairstyled and dressed, as well by the same people which was not necessary by the way since I can perfectly dress my own — and yet, I allowed them since I was supposed to relax and just enjoy everything.

But, I am just freaking out!

"Win, I'm really going to tie you up in a chair because right now, my head is spinning just looking at you pacing," Chase snapped and I looked at him with a worried expression, he then stood up and placed both hands on either side of my shoulders — gently squeezing it.

"I think I'm about to pass out," I announced making him shake his head in complete amusement.

"No, you are not. Just breathe and relax. Follow me," Chase and I started to do my breathing exercises. I inhaled a lot of air making my ribs expand to the nth degree before letting it out in a slow manner making my body calm down.

Right after, I gave Chase a smile which he reciprocated with his eye-rolling making me chuckle lightly. By now, the nervousness had come down to a tolerable degree making me wander my eyes around the cream-colored room that we're in. In all honesty, the place was really magnificent and beyond my expectations, and the place was really massive enough to cater to about 300 people. There was a really huge dining room in the hallways when we first came here months ago when we rented the place. But what made me want to have the ceremony here was the large grass field on the other side of the property matched perfectly with groves of trees that were now a marvelous mixture of red, orange, and yellow leaves. The whole place was just exuding a marvy and enchanting effect — and I must say, Bright was also in love with the whole set-up when he came with us the next time.

Though it had been a little tough to actually book the place since there was a very long waiting list — yes, this mansion had been an eye-catcher since it opened. Aside from that, it wasn't cheap though that wasn't an issue for both of us since we had been able to save up some money for future use — I guess, that future was this? Anyways, Bright's family paid for the venue, and my family paid for the other stuff — Bright and I, well, we actually paid nothing but that really doesn't matter now.

Despite the fact that it was hard to rent the place, there was a sudden cancellation from one of their customers — I might gossip you a little on that, the bride-to-be actually found out that her groom-to-be was already making rounds with her bridesmaids whilst they were preparing for the wedding. You got the point and I don't really have to elaborate on that, but yay, we got the place just like that.