𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟺𝟼|𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎, 𝚆𝚒𝚗. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎

A/N: Hello lovely people! Thank you for making it this far with the book - and once again - welcome to my brain. HAHAHAHA. Thank you also for all the comments, I enjoyed very much chatting with you guys and I love all of your wonderful comments.

Please stay with me just a little bit longer - until my brain's fuse goes back to normal. By then, you'll finally hear from Win. We'll get there, just wait for me. Okay? Mua 😘😘😘

For now, I'll give you the flip side of the coin -Zev/Frank, whoever he was. We'll hear his side of the story, maybe two or three chapters, it depends. And I swear, I cried somewhere in this chapter and the next one while I was typing. So I had to go out of my room, drink a cup of coffee, and curl myself in a ball. Because I felt sad - how could I do such a thing to my character? But then again, my brain was jumbled. So there's that.

Anyways, don't forget to comment again! And let's chat like there's no tomorrow! Love you! 💕

Zev Samthonglai [Events Before Win's Capture]

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," a scream that I had been keeping in my throat finally rolled out of my tongue when the shock hit me big time. It was seeping in every inch and bone inside of me and my wolf was beginning to get weaker and weaker with every shock. Worry was creeping on me while I tried my best to endure the pain and at the same time, looking out for Bantad, my inner wolf. He whined and yowled inside of me but I can't even do anything about it.

When the collar steadied down, I found myself relieved and heaving at the same time while my hand was still up in the air with the shackles around it. Even if I wanted to get free and break these chains that held me - I can't because then, I would be hurting not only myself but my mate who'd been watching me with horror in her eyes the whole time.

I wanted to connect with her but both of our collars were preventing that now, and all I could do was watch her who was also tied down on the chair in the middle of the room. She was squirming and trying to set herself free - but we both know that one move of trying to get out of this situation would only mean, us seeing the Moon Goddess before we could even build our own family.

I ducked my head and bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying because I didn't want Film to see me this weak - that I couldn't do anything to save her - to save us from my own father. That we're not in the position to bargain for our lives if we wanted to see the sun's rays shining on us tomorrow or maybe the day after that. Who knows when but I'd been silently praying for all of this nonsense to end.

How long has it been since we were brought here inside his torture chamber? The place where all my Father's filth, dirt, and semen was scattered after engaging in endless coitus with who knows who. The sudden urge to vomit crept on me as my stomach churned from the mere thought of the life that I am in right now, and the fact that I had always been under his control because I was his son. A product of his insanity and his squalor - a pup that made into this world for the sole purpose of being his revenge plot.