𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟺|𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚍𝚔𝚊, 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

Bright Chivaaree

As much as I want to really close my eyes and rock myself to sleep, I can't seem to take my mind out of the things that occurred earlier. Honestly, I wasn't drunk since I've only emptied down a total of five bottles of beer. I only wanted to be all chummy with Win without him noticing, and him thinking that I was drunk and probably doesn't know what I was doing. In fact, I do remember everything clearly and even found myself crowding him and even making a bold move of holding him. With that thought alone, I rolled on my side and squeezed the life out of my pillow until I calmed myself.

It was really hard acting to be drunk, and I'm a bit guilty actually to deceive Win but he's just too adorable when he goes all flustered with my little flirting. I sprawled back to bed and moments of what happened at the rooftop earlier marred my mind, the way his lips looked so beautifully enticing that made me so determined to claim it. But I didn't, because it's not time. I still don't want to scare him away, I actually almost did when he said that it was something that shouldn't be recalled. Those words did hurt a lot, it was the same way of saying that he didn't want that to happen which I perfectly understand. Win is a human and I am a werewolf, we're from different worlds and only happened to meet because his parents are werewolves. If given a chance to wish for something, I'd ask the Moon Goddess to make him one - and of course, to be mated with me so that he could think of us as normal. Not that we're not, but I know that he was thinking of that when he told me that earlier - I do understand but that doesn't mean I was not hurt.

"He wants me to forget? Over my dead body," I mumbled. "Did he really think that I was drunk? I mean I did say that I was, but it was just for show. Come on, everyone knows that I am a heavy drinker and five bottles of beer are absolutely nothing. Ugh, he should know that by now," I mumbled.

There was absolutely no way that I wouldn't kiss him. Come on, the guy is superbly beautiful, and there was no way that I'd forget how much he'd blush the darkest shade of red I have ever seen; how his smile comes in a variety of ways but in the end - would still end up being a bunny smile one. The way he'd be shy and flustered when I try and flirt with him, his cute stutters whenever he's being cornered, and how much he'd start to become comfortable enough. Even the way he would hum when he's being too occupied with his cooking or baking, that even I would mentally hum the same thing whilst listening to him. Sometimes, he'd be bold enough and dance small steps whilst swaying his ample hips that would unconsciously seduce me. Those oversized shirts that he'd wear showcasing his collarbone and a whole lot more. Those almost porcelain-like skin matching his slender legs under his shorts. Even his large hazel eyes that would find their way to glance at me momentarily - everything about Win was just pleasantly adorable.

So what if he's a human and a sexy one at that? I don't really care about any of that clearly since he's captured my heart from who knows when. And I definitely want to kiss him. Not now. Soon.

Let's even add how his eyes flickered against his eyelids and how it lingered on my lips, unconsciously gulped down with whatever thoughts he had in mind. His warm breath fanning on my own mouth making me just want to feel the hotness of those on my own. But didn't because I'd be damned if he'd be awkward around me. I can still recall how his eyes shut close when I brushed my lips on his cheeks, satiated my desires with that form of chastity right there and then.

So there's no way that I'd forget about it, and there would be no way that I'd just wait for the Moon Goddess to make her way - and yet, I'd still pray that his path would lead to mine. And if his adorable expression when he embraced me earlier counted for something between us - my ambition to be with him should really be attainable.

I just hope that he wouldn't build a defense whenever I am around.

"I can't sleep," I mumbled and found myself planting both feet on the hard floor whilst slipping on my house slippers. Once done, I made my way out of my own room and walked towards the direction of the guest room where Win was sleeping. I was just there, standing and contemplating if I should disturb his sleep which would be rude - no one wants their sleep to be disturbed. Glancing at my watch, it flashed me 4:00 in the morning and I groaned unconsciously from frustration. Shrugging my shoulders, I've decided to just go back to my room and force myself to sleep or maybe to the kitchen and eat. Either way would be a choice, not good, but at least there were choices.