𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟻𝟿|𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜.

Bright Chivaaree

Reverent Dee expressed more beautiful and inspiring words, not only for us but also for our guests that had been smiling throughout her whole spiel and I'm not complaining. Since every single thing that she said was indeed true, that we chose to marry each other not for the reason that we need to since it's time and everything. We decided to move on from being boyfriends to being in front of all these people because we want to be legally bound to each other. That we've been wanting to express our profound affection to each other, and seek those that we hold dear in our hearts, blessings for our union. For my case, to be able to call Win mine, not just because he's my mate — but because he was a part of me in every way and form, and I'd love everyone to know about it.

Right now, there were more things that she said but I cannot really relay everything since all of it was note-worthy. Aside from that, I may not be showing it with my expression but I had been having mixed feelings of nervousness, exhilaration, glee, and fear - but knowing very well how much Win becomes anxious, I had to pull myself together by stealing some glances to my lovely groom. And true enough, I managed the same to a tolerable degree and by now, Win had been casting his adorable stares at me matching that gorgeous smile on his lips. I was too focused on my mate's magnificence, and before I realize and got ready, it was time for our vows.

Win and I had agreed beforehand that I'd declare my vows first before him, so he won't get nervous once he hears my promises of love. Though tense and with trembling hands, I accepted one which was beautifully printed that would also be one of our keepsakes for the wedding. Man then gave me the mic and I was silently praying that my voice doesn't squeak or frail, so as not to embarrass myself too much. I inhaled a lot of air and exhales the same before looking at Win, and my heart started to pound like crazy, and I started.

"Win, I can still clearly remember the very first day that we met when we were kids. You were crying so much because you didn't have anyone to play with and there were snots all over your face," I said and Win pouted.

By now, there were giggles and light touches of laughter in the background making me feel at ease for a while. Of course, they would have expected for me to say something so sweet and enticing but instead — a brief description of my mate's childhood image when he was crying.

"And I never imagined that this day would come, that we would be in this kind of setting and place — declaring our love for each other, and yet nothing about would I want to change. Honestly, now that we are here I couldn't have imagined choosing anyone else but you to go through life's journey with. And I don't want to imagine a life without you in it, because you came into my life in an unexpected way, enveloped me with your warm smiles and charm — and even before I could realize what's happening, you have taken my heart in your hands."

I cast a glance at Win and saw him wiping his tears with his palm, and there was nothing more that I would love to do but reach out and touch his face. But I held back because it's not the time to get intimate with him yet, and I'm still on my announcement of love and dedication to the male.

"Thank goodness, you came back to me when I have lost all hope of having you into my life once more. Thanks for not giving up on me and for allowing me another chance to make you feel all these emotions that I have for you. Every single day, my adoration and doting to you are growing and at present — you have occupied every nook and cranny of my heart that no one could erase or substitute it. This love that I have inside my heart is yours and yours alone," I smiled and Win's eyes flutter which were now a bit red from crying. I glanced at my paper and carried on with my vow.

"Though I haven't told you this, the reason that I have desired you for a long time was because of how you have shown the kind of love that I wanted in my life. A love that is imperfect, and yet pure. A love that only a few people could actually experience for no one cannot simply give that love without asking for anything in return. And when I received that love on the first date that we had, where we had fully accepted each other — I became the luckiest man in the world."