𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟻|𝚆𝚒𝚗, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎

Win Metawin

Another fist landed on my partner's stomach making him curl on the ground though I felt bad for hitting him, it was part of our training. Besides, I know that him being an Alpha and me being a human does only entail that I wasn't really hurting him - he was just being so dramatic. Bright spread his arms and legs then looked up at me with a bright smile on his face, making my body soft. He held out his hand. I obliged by helping him stand up only to be pulled and land on his chest. I blushed so hard that I could feel my cheeks burning.

"I'm still your opponent, don't be too trusting," Bright said with that smirk and I rolled my eyes.

As much as I could, knowing that I was on the losing end of the battle - I tried to escape from him but he wrapped his arms around me tightly. We rolled over sending my back to the ground while he hovered on top of me with a small teasing smile plastered on his lovely face.

"Let me go," I said with a hint of threat that Bright just shrugged off. He knew me too well.

I tried to squirm my way out of his hug once more but deep inside I know that I'll never escape, besides being enveloped in a warm hug was something delightful. Only, it wasn't the best time and place at all. Bright gave me a grin and he landed a kiss on my lips leaving me shocked and disappointed when our lips disconnected.

"You did great babe, it hurts a lot but it was worth it."

I froze under his arms then everyone around us applauded and Bright's smile widened. He quickly stood up and he reached for my hand to help me. I held onto his hand and pulled myself up from the ground while both of us pat off the dirt on our shirts and pants.

'Eres un idiota' [You're such a butthead.]

'Al menos no soy un butthole.' [At least I am not a butthole.]

"Really?" I gave him an eyeful while he chuckled.

"This right here is your incoming Luna," he raised my hand as he introduced me and the warmth of my body landed on my cheeks. Everyone was in an uproar; cheering loudly - while my anxiety was starting to resurface being in the middle of the crowd and being thrown too much attention. Unconsciously, I squeezed Bright's hand tighter which he noticed right away as he responded with another squeeze - only it was softer and more calming.

"That's enough, Win is getting uncomfortable now," he said as he lowered my hand before he wrapped one hand around my waist. "Alright, everyone, our little game is over for now, and thank you so much for participating. And to those that fought with your Luna, you guys did a very good job but you need more practice. Maybe next time, I'd play with you, okay?" He said with a smile and the rest of the crowd did another cheerful clap. Not everyone could have a chance to do a sparring game with Bright - and to be in one would mean a great opportunity for them. "Good. Now, find a sparring partner, and continue with your training. I would ask the cooks to prepare some meals for everyone for our dinner. So do your best!"

Everyone nodded with glee, frantically excited for another dinner at the packhouse whilst they looked around and paired themselves from different ranks to continue with their training. Bright grabbed me by the wrist and we walked away far from the field. When we were a safe distance from the training ground he suddenly pulled me to his chest making me shriek a little.

"It's so good to just feel you pressed on my chest, love."

"Stop making me blush all the time."

He pushed me slightly away from his chest causing my eyes to trail from his toned chest even with his shirt on. My gaze landed on his full and pinkish lips. I absent-mindedly lifted my hands to his lips and brushed them with the tips of my fingers.