𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟹𝟺|𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚘

Bright Chivaaree

As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt so ecstatic to see my mate's face - and how much I found myself always wanting to see him the moment I opened my eyes. I had played this in my head ever since I found out that Win was my mate, and now that it was happening, I still couldn't believe it. Like, did I save a whole village in my past life that I was blessed by the Moon Goddess with Win as my mate? With a little nudge from my own happiness, I gave my mate a peck on his lips making him groan softly until he opened his eyes.

"I like the way you wake me up," he said, still groggy from his sleep but already smiling so brightly.

Hovering on top of my mate, I kissed him once more but this time - a bit rougher and longer making him smile through the kiss. As we continued to indulge ourselves with our exchange, I ran my tongue over his lip as he allowed me entry to slip my tongue inside his mouth. Win then pulled me by the neck to deepen our kiss until his grip on my shoulder tightened and he whimpered. Realizing what I did and that my junior was about to go on full salute, I pulled away from the kiss and lightly flicked his forehead. Win flinched from the shock as he placed his hand on the spot with that cute death glare making me want to smile - but I didn't.

"Why did you open your mouth? I only wanted a peck!" I complained.

A pout evidently showed on his face while rubbing his forehead. So cute!

"Don't be so mean, I just thought you'd like it, and you shoved your tongue not me!"

Win countered and I playfully flicked his forehead again - he growled, and I shook my head in response.

"I told you not to growl at me."

"Sorry, stop flicking my forehead it hurts a lot."

Win was almost on the verge of crying which is really cute but I didn't want him to cry all the way. I gently placed a kiss on his forehead earning his million-dollar smile. I melted.

"Sorry love, you were being too naughty this early, come on. Mom prepared some breakfast before she left and asked me to let you eat a lot before you go on your training."

The lazy butt spread his arms and legs on the bed and whined like a baby.

"No! I'm tired of this training, and I don't even know why I need to have such vigorous training together with our sentinels. Baby, we've been doing this for a week. Can I take a day off, please?"

Such a cute puppy. I hovered on top of him again and rubbed the tip of my nose on his mark and he whimpered, and I almost lost control of myself. You know, there would be some people who would not deem it wise, but maybe I can let our day be utterly spent making love. NO! I need to hold on to our purpose - training. We need to train him and I promised myself that I will be hands-on with his training.

As I was contemplating my next move, I could definitely sense a soft scent around me, and I stared at my mate's face which now holds all the heat that his body can emit. Dilated and cardinal red eyes met me making me shake my head lightly - because I wanted to make love with him so bad. But I can't.

"Baby, control yourself," I said calmly even if my own desires were already at their peak.

"Then don't climb on top, you know how sensitive I am when you're around," he answered whilst he pushed me.

Yet I had other ideas in mind because I placed all of my weight on him making him startled at first and I grinned. Realizing what I meant, he started to squirm below me and did a fake scream as if I was being ruthless. I was laughing out loud and started to tickle him making him laugh, as well.