𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟸𝟾|𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎

Win Metawin

The heat that once overcame my body a while ago slowly subsided, and it felt more like a dull pain compared to how it was earlier - and yet it was still there. Faint but was still there. My whole body was still shivering from my orgasm and I felt sticky from the cum and sweat mixed together. And my hole was still twitching, I don't have any idea what that meant - but it was still clenching to whatever it was clenching unto.

"You tired babe?" Bright asked with that soft yet manly voice and I looked up to Bright, though sloppy - I nodded.

"Go to sleep, let's just clean up later," he added all the while giving small kisses on my face.

With more nodding, I tried to move to a much more comfortable position but Bright grunted as he placed pressure on my abdomen to hold me in place. Questioning the gesture, I looked at him and I blushed when I finally realized that he was still inside of me - and that was why I was still squeezing down there. Rowing away from the impending embarrassment, I gave him a frown and he chuckled lightly before giving my forehead a soft kiss.

"Just wait for a while pup, I just need to wait for my knot to go down," he explained and I pulled him by the neck and gave him a peck on his lips. He nuzzled to the crook of my neck and heaved. Though I was still confused as to why I was knotted though he knows that it wouldn't result in anything - yet I just shrugged off the idea.

"Baby, you were so great earlier taking all of me, though I feel guilty for hurting you," I heard him praise me and I feel loved almost instantly.

"You should be sorry, you stretched out my hole and it does hurt a lot...I thought my hole was about to get ripped apart..." a light chuckle escaped his mouth as he made imaginary circles on my hips.

"Alright," he slowly pulled his package out of my hole. My breathing halted from the sudden pain but was then replaced with Bright's warm caress making me purr in relief.

"Sorry," he said sincerely and I gave him a smile of reassurance.

"Baby, can we make love again before you sleep?" he gave me a smirk and I slapped his chest sloppily.

"No, I've had enough stretching for the night."

Isn't he tired from all of those sex that we just had earlier? I couldn't even remember how many times I cum, and my back already hurts so much. And my whole body is flushed from the heat and from all of his tight grips on me. I wanted more, but I don't think my body can survive if we go on all night long.

My thoughts were interrupted when Bright licked the mark that he made on my neck. Then there was this tingling sensation from my feet all the way to the strands of my hair. It felt good and I wanted more of that lick.

"Bright..." I let out a low moan, and my nails buried in his back.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction. You can sleep now."

I closed my eyes and calmed myself with the pheromones that he released. My eyelids were getting heavy and Bright was continuously trailing his fingers on my body.

"I love you, Win."

Those were the words that rang in my ear before I finally drifted to my sleep. I'm imprinted.

•••••

"Let me see."

I heard someone's voice around me but my body was still so weak so I shut my eyes harder. Who would be up this early? It's a weekend, and it's definitely not a school day because it was summertime. I groaned in my sleep and moved a little bit closer to him until I felt his chest on my back. Then I felt someone's breath on my neck making me flinch from the sudden contact.