the rebellion of nana's children pt. 2

[Underground Royal Castle, Eve]

After my talk with my adoptive father, Guanlin took me back to the castle. He saw that I was emotionally drained and I told him I was fine. Baekhyun was concerned and he kept asking me if I was okay. Telling him that I was, he squeezed my hand and told me it was fine. Walking back to the train station, Guanlin sat down and suddenly he turned to me to ask me a question.

"I was meaning to ask, how is my other half?" He asked and I blinked at him, not understanding why he was asking me that. What did he mean, his other half?

"He means, your fiance's twin." Jihoon butted in. "Your prophecy-it goes "One half of a pair" so both you and your fiancé are twins."

He flickered his eyes over to Guanlin who looked excited. "Guanlin here can't wait to be married. He highlighted the coronation events in the Eve guidelines."

"Wait. So, you're supposed to end up with Sehun's twin?" I asked Guanlin who nodded eagerly.

"I have rings made already." He told me shyly, a smile on his face. "I can't wait to meet the person! Is it a he or a she?"

"She." Baekhyun was the one spoke this time and Guanlin looked ecstatic, leaning forward to ask Baekhyun a follow-up question.

"Is she pretty? Not that I care." He told Baekhyun when Jihoon scoffed, leaning back. Baekhyun nodded and Guanlin beamed.

"He does care." Jihoon mused and I found myself laughing.

Guanlin turned red and settled down beside me, humming to himself. The new information seemed to have put him in a good mood and I chuckled, the train bringing us back to the Evian Royal Castle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Back on Exodus]

They were flung up to the skies, the air around them suddenly changing. It was a bit harder to breath and the only one who didn't seem bothered by it was Lucas. Wooseung had to grip the rope so tightly, his hands creating indents in his skin when he felt himself soar past the clouds. Luhan looked like he was about to be sick when suddenly they reached the top.