connecting the dots

Disclaimer: This is the first time I'm putting an A/N in the beginning of the chapter but this chapter will be very very fast paced. Just a warning.

"They're here

"They're here." Suho had said and I stood up from beside Sehun, alert at the one pair of footsteps that were leading towards us. I expected to see a bunch of kids, but I saw only Rumpelstiltskin, my forehead creasing as I frowned at the lack of people. Where were my brothers? Where were Haechan and Mark? I was about to demand where they were when Rumpelstiltskin dropped what seemed like a bag and he yelled out for Haechan to come out.

Sometimes I forgot what his power was, but at this moment I was so happy that he could fit people into a bag. Much to my awe, I saw Haechan climb out and before I knew it, he had stuck his hand into the pouch and began to pull people out. The first three people were my two brothers and Ahjumma-to whom I ran over and hugged because I missed them so much. My arms wrapped around all three of them and Ahjumma patted my cheek, telling me that it was all going to be okay.

"How're you feeling? What happened?" Wooseung asked worriedly and I knew I had to explain everything... from the beginning to all of them. All at once. So I told him I'd tell him but we had to make sure every one was ready to listen.

"Senior!" Two voices yelled out and I was attacked by two younger males who had hugged me and I did my best to handle both their weights as they clung to my body. "Oh, Senior. You're alive!"

"We thought you were dead! If you ever died, we'd totally pay for your funeral because you're broke!" Mark exclaimed and I turned red with embarrassment. Wooseung turned to look at me questioningly and I repeated that I'd tell him later. I looked over Mark's shoulders when Rumpelstiltskin told Haechan to continue pulling people out and much to my shock, I saw that they had more students than I thought.

"H-how many people are there in NCT?" I asked Seungwoo who pushed his glasses up his nose.

"A lot." He replied. "A lot."

And a lot there really was. They all looked very young and curious, in exception to a few of them-One of them I would presume was Doyoung because Jaehyun stepped forward to give him a hug. It was a reunion between EXO and NCT and I watched all of them yap about what had happened and while some of them were quiet, a lot of them were loud. I waved to a familiar face who walked closer to me, bowing deeply.

"Hey, Yuta." I said and he smiled a smile that made me wish I could return. "I'm happy they didn't get to burn your body." I remembered Haechan wailing about how they almost burned Yuta's body through the Sier and he nodded, telling me it was a close call.

"Finally! It's off!" I heard Kai yell in the background and when I looked over Yuta's shoulder, I saw that another guy had taken Kai's cuff off, the male being engulfed into a huge hug from the older mage. "Thanks, Kun!"

"Who's that?" I asked Yuta, the male turning to look at the scene behind me.

"That's Kun. NCT-"