The Savior + The Dark One to be + Brother

A/N: A lot of talking, a lot of info! SORRY FOR THE DELAY.

   I froze but a part of me knew better than to panic

I froze but a part of me knew better than to panic. I smiled at the man in front of me, grabbing his hand and pressing my pinky against his as he smiled back, his eyes empty and hollow unlike Sehun's. His hand reached out to press against my face and he dipped down for another kiss when I moved away to tell him I was hot when the door flew open and Kyungsoo stood there, out of breath. He didn't say anything, but his vines spoke for him-flying out and grabbing the man in front of me by the arms. Wooseung and Seungwoo appeared behind him, looking alert.

"You are not real Master! MIC DROP!" Kyungsoo yelled out as I cowered on the mattress, the man getting lifted up against the wall. I saw Kyungsoo look hopefully at Wooseung who gave him a firm nod. What was my brother teaching Kyungsoo?

"Say what I taught you!" Wooseung urged, his eyes still focused on the struggling man in front of him, Kyungsoo exclaiming out.

"Kyungsoo savage!" Kyungsoo then looked at me in question with his hand raised in an "OK" sign. "Ong Harin, you gucci?"

"Uh..." I stammered as Kyungsoo growled at the man who was supposed to be Sehun. To my surprise, the man began to change in front of our eyes. His clothes stayed the same but his skin became a tone darker as opposed to Sehun pale skin. His eyes turned intense and he became someone I didn't recognize.

"Young Royal Keeper..." He sneered and Kyungsoo kept growling, the vines tightening around the man. "I should have known that you have a sharp eye."

A thud sounded and I saw Sehun appear behind Kyungsoo, his eyebrows furrowing at the situation. Was he back? Sehun pushed past Kyungsoo, people beginning to gather around our little shack and when my eyes travelled to him, I looked for his missing pinky. There it was and I found myself scampering away from the man elevated against the wall and towards his arms that felt like home. Sehun grabbed me, his arms feeling my body protectively when he saw that my button was unbuttoned and suddenly it was a wave of rage.

"Did he touch you?" He asked and I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off. "Prepare a place to lock him up." He said to Seungwoo who nodded. I could feel Sehun's skin burn and his heart race with anger and even I knew better not to piss him off even more. I reached up to button my clothes and watched as Sehun stand in front of the man.

"U-Know Yunho." He said. So he knew who it was. "I can't believe you finally came back after all these years just to work for my father. So it was you who let Taeyong out."

Yunho smirked, his eyes darkening. "You're fighting a losing battle, young one."

"What do you know?" Sehun asked and I watched as he removed the worn out belt he had worn since the engagement party. My eyes widened as Sehun wrapped the belt around his fists, tightening it silently. "Take Harin out of here."