you're a sunflower

What's happening?

What's happening?

Why is everyone screaming?

"I can't see.... I can't hear!" I heard someone say and I dropped down on the floor. I saw Sehun fall back onto the ground and when he turned to me, I saw that his eyes were all black like mine. What was happening?

"Where are you?" I heard Chen ask Xiumin, Xiumin floundering around as if he was blind. "I can't hear you!"

With one look around the gym, I saw that everyone's eyes were all black and I shuddered as I felt sudden exhaustion pass through my body. I did this... I made them all blind.

"Oh Sehun." I said his name but he didn't turn to me, as if he couldn't hear me. Panic rose up my throat and I struggled to stand up.

What if they never will be able to see? What if I made them all deaf? The thought scared me and I was about to stand up to run out of the gym when another wave of exhaustion swept through me and I tumbled onto the floor, the world turning black.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"She robs people of their senses. I felt it. Suddenly the world turned black and I couldn't hear anything." Someone's voice said and I stirred, smelling the familiar smell of the infirmary.

"That must be her passive." That was Kris' voice and I peeked from underneath my eyelids, seeing that Suho, Lay and Kris were talking by my bed. They probably thought that I was still asleep. "How about what happened between her and Sehun?"

"That was pretty weird, wasn't it?" Lay asked, concern in his voice. "I have no idea why they would feel each other. Donghae said he'd come and check when both of them are awake. Harin's drained right now because her second power was overused. I gave her relaxing potion."

He was right about that. I couldn't move my fingers and it was hard to even think of sitting up. I kept my eyes closed and another wave of sleepiness came over me when I fell back to sleep.