over the rainbow we go

[Soul cemetery]

[Soul cemetery]

"I have to drop off you guys here and head back to Key!" The male that was riding the carriage said and everyone realized that it was Minho. Xiumin nodded to him, Suho helping his father off, everyone trailing behind him. They all watched Minho give them a nod, turning the carriage as fast as he could before heading back to the Royal Castle. Lay let out a small sharp exhale at the thought of the peacemakers but shook his head to dispel the thoughts of worry from his head, Xiumin securing the box and tossing the orb to Luhan who caught it.

"We'll have to camp in Soul Cemetery and find a way to the Byun Mansion, don't we?" Kai asked, shaking his wrist that still had the cuff. He was annoyed he couldn't use his powers and without his abilities he felt like he was a burden.

Suho nodded and Luhan threw the orb into the portal, all of them stepping towards it and getting sucked into a whirlwind as they bounced off the portal onto the ground. Soul Cemetery was just like how a cemetery was meant to be-dreary, cold and seemingly haunted.

Since the party started when the sun set, a few hours had passed and the night was deepening. The mages had no idea what to do in order to get to Byun Mansion, but even though they were young and full of strength-the two father's that had followed them weren't. Kim Changho was healed, but his weak heart had made him collapse to the ground. He hated travelling by portals, the speed and the intensity was bad for his health and he could feel his heart beating in his chest.

Master Jung was fine, but he also was pretty worn out from the fighting. The man was in his mid 50's, a few years younger than Master Changho but living a life of stress from doing business was something that had caused him to age faster than the rest. Suho looked over to his father, worriedly and told them to rest.

"We should find a way to head to the Byun Mansion when the sun rises. I think it's too dangerous to travel at night." Lay said, trying to squint into the dark. "We don't have Harin's eyes."

"I'll scout out. For now, we should move away from the portal. Let's camp out near the trees." Kris told them, flying up. He was tired and his mind was active, but he knew that they had to do everything to keep everyone safe.

Chen's hand glowed and an electric ball glowed in his hand, the male creating a dim light throughout the cemetery.

They began walking to the trees, Suho leading his father under one big tree and excused himself. Suho was still awkward being with his father and even in a situation like this, he found it hard to express his gratitude to the older man and be in his presence. It was also a matter of privacy and respect, Suho knowing it wasn't yet time to get too close.

"We'll be by that tree. Call us if you need anything, Father." Suho had said before heading off. They weren't that far away and Changho agreed, leaning against the tree. Master Jung sneaked a look at the older man in the dark before commenting on Changho's and Suho's relationship.