into the world unknown

Right after the conversation with Kris, Suho and Lay, I had excused myself to my room

Right after the conversation with Kris, Suho and Lay, I had excused myself to my room. My body was tired and my eyes would momentarily burn as if there was heat underneath my skin. As I closed my eyes and rested, I could feel sleep almost overcome my body when a knock on the wall sounded. I jolted up to see Wooseung walk in, smiling softly. The switch of personalities did not take away his eyebags, disheveled hair and sunken face. But the smile on his face was enough for me to smile back. I scooted over and patted the space beside me. He followed suit and climbed into bed, an arm wrapping around my shoulders to pull me closer.

Wooseung also was the sweeter brother. I have never had hugs from Seungwoo and the majority of my warm memories came from Wooseung who never failed to show me he cared every time he got the time to make an appearance. The doctors had said that it was a mental thing, and is something that would never go away since we tried everything from hypnotism to medication. In the end, even though it seemed like a sickness, I grew up being loved by both of them and I did miss Wooseung every time he was gone.

"Hello." I said and he chuckled, patting my head.

"We haven't caught up in a while." He said, smiling down at me as I nuzzled against his side.

"You haven't come up in a while. Last time you did and disappeared, Seungwoo yelled at me for getting shitfaced with you." I told him and he laughed a hearty laugh that I never heard from Seungwoo.

"Seungwoo is a prude. He doesn't understand that to be a brother is to also be a friend." Wooseung said and I listened to him. I was used of him referring to Seungwoo as another person, used of understanding his point of view that he was his own self. "Why didn't you slam any doors then? You could have called me out."

"I would do that if Seungwoo doesn't hurt every time he changes to you. Besides, where can I find doors here?" I told him truthfully, motioning to the entrance of my room that didn't have a door.

"I know, my knuckles hurt from knocking against the wall." My brother rubbed his head, seemingly thinking about something before shaking his head. "How have you been? Tell me about school and everything."

Another reason why I loved Wooseung was that as narcissistic as he was with Seungwoo, and as mean as he was to my brother, he really did care about my life. Every time he came up, he would make sure he asked about what I was up to and I told him everything like he was a human diary. Wooseung showed his love for me through words, while Seungwoo would be gruff but he would show his affection through small actions.

"I've been fine. I have a friend named Jackson, he's great. I've been talking to him for a while now about what to do after I finish university." I nodded, trying to suppress a yawn because I didn't want to waste time with him. I never knew when I was going to see Wooseung again. Sometimes it took weeks, sometimes it took a month for him to just come for a week and disappear again. "Seungwoo thinks I should take something like business and use the family fortune to build and invest something out of it. What do you think?"