Season 2 end! (Tribute to Doyoung+Taeyong)

A/N: This is a story break. Just for me to know how to divide the story into parts.

comment anyway even tho its a short snippet

I'm crying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's kind of amazing how you found me, through all the noise somehow.

"I'm not going to that school!" Taeyong yelled to his parents, a tantrum threatening to explode. He was angry. A misunderstood child. He lifted his fist and he punched the wall, his parents telling him that there was no way he would find his way in the world if he didn't listen to him.

His parents were noblemen, a family of judges and doctors but Taeyong never fit into their status quo. He wanted to be a dancer. A performer. He loved dancing, the nimble movements of the ballerina's in Soul Theatre and he had made up his mind that he was never going to go the political or educational route.

"Take him away." He heard his parents say and Taeyong thrashed, throwing whatever he could get a hold on as both his brothers Keeper's dragged into on the carriage with much difficulty.

That day was the day Taeyong felt abandoned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doyoung, a young boy in his childhood was sitting by his mother who was busily waving a sign. Her eyes glistened with pain as she tried to attract customers. Exodus was going through inflation; the taxes had increased under the change of regulations and Doyoung who was just a child didn't understand.

He also didn't understand where his father went.

He wondered why his mother cried so much, but pain was not to be shared and he gripped the only book he had as he swatted away a few flies away. He knew devastation when he saw it but he knew better than to ask. The book was his escape and the 13-year-old kept his eyes on the book on his lap when came a cloaked man.

A customer that he had seen venture through the market often but never questioned.

"Give me everything you have." The old man said, lowering his hood. His eyes twinkled and his beard was white. He must be old, Doyoung thought as he flickered his eyes down onto his book when the man spoke. "You must like reading, young child."

Doyoung watched him warily. Strangers were kind sometimes, but there was always a reason to doubt them. He nodded when the man paid his mother and leaned forward, stretching palm out.