'till death do us part

I watched the feisty leprechauns stand in front of me and Sehun, and a lot of other people growling

I watched the feisty leprechauns stand in front of me and Sehun, and a lot of other people growling. They didn't seem scared and they were all intensely looking at each of us. I could see that they were ready to attack anyone who would tell them otherwise and Sehun let out a breath, crossing his arms.

"I think we need a plan." Eunhyuk told Sehun who nodded, rubbing his head. I saw how stressed out he was for a moment and I placed a hand on his shoulder, Sehun pulling me closer to hug me before resting his head on mine. I could see people around us clear their throats, Baekhyun turning away with Chanyeol as if they weren't used of seeing Sehun like this.

But he did it so naturally, his lips finding the top of my head as he began to brood. We stood there still for awhile when the leprechauns began to grow impatient.

"We gotta!"

"Go now!" They chirped.

"We all have collectively!"

"14 brain cells! When we are! Complete!"

"Incomplete... You do the math!" They yelled out, waving their small weapons.

"They have four brain cells!" One of them said before getting hit by another beside him.

"Three point five!"

"I forgot Avocado Green has half a brain cell!" The purple one said, scratching his shoulder.

"Alright. Calm down. Can someone tell me what happened?" Sehun asked, finally speaking out. They looked at him and before I knew it, they all huddled into a tight group, whispering. Straining my ears, I heard the words "rap", "sing" and "dance" and almost like a switch, they turned to us.

"We will choose who speaks!" The white one said. "Baby Blue! Drop the beat!"

I blinked when the smallest blue little leprechaun began to make sounds with its mouth that was no where near beat boxing but everyone of them formed a circle and began to dance, all looking at us hopefully. What did they want to do? Rumpel let out a sigh, scratching the back of his head.

"You just got to let them do it." He said to us. "It's how they decide on important decisions."

And after a good five minutes, they all stood in line in front of us, Sehun still stunned at how they worked. He cleared his throat and looked over to Rumpelstiltskin who leaned forward and told him to choose who was the best dancer. Sehun nudged me and I nudged him back. As much as I wanted to choose, they all looked like they were ready to attack anyone who wouldn't choose them.

"Uh, the clear colored one." Sehun mumbled and suddenly was rebutted by an angry yell from the rest.

"He doesn't know how to dance!"

"This is!"

"UNFAIR!" Pumpkin Orange screeched.

"Alright, alright. That's enough, brothers and sister." Rumpelstiltskin said out loud sternly and they all turned to him. He faltered and took a step backwards. "We don't have time to lose, don't we? Crystal Clear, you speak. You are the oldest."