kyungsoo can speak?

Suho, Kris, and Lay stared at Suga like he had sprouted three heads, turning to look at the bloody man that was gagged up in the cart before looking at each other

Suho, Kris, and Lay stared at Suga like he had sprouted three heads, turning to look at the bloody man that was gagged up in the cart before looking at each other. Like telepathy, they all looked back at Suga and asked a question that made Suga frown irritably.

"Is this a prank?" Their voices rang out the same time and Suga motioned to the man who was waking up, still half unconscious. Suga tapped his feet on the ground before placing Sehun's coat on the table, his royal pin still intact.

"Does this look like a prank?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He didn't blame them for thinking it was a prank. He was someone who played pranks at every one when he was still in school and he was proud to admit he was called some what a legend. "Really? This guy like this? Do you know how much effort I had waste in trying to restrain him?"

"Didn't your dwarves help?" Lay asked innocently and Suga rolled his eyes at his juniors. They were the advisors of the school, but for some reason they still reminded him how innocent they were just like when they just enrolled in SM. Suho was the first to catch on, going to pick up Sehun's coat and recognizing it. Kris was also now on alert mode, walking forward to listen carefully.

"Sehun visited me at the bar and a brawl broke out so I sent Jungkook and V to walk them to the portal. I felt like something was wrong so I decided to run after them and then I saw Sehun's coat on the ground." He told the rest who was listening intently.

"And this guy? How is he even here? Is he a mage?" Lay asked the same time as Suho questioned Sehun's disappearance.

"You sure Sehun didn't just forget his coat behind like he usually does?" Suho asked, knowing Sehun's habit of forgetting his coat because he always brought it with him but was always too hot even in the cold weather to wear it.

"This guy is a shape shifter. He was one of the people left behind. He turns into a dog." Suga told them and jabbed the guy who was now fully awake and trying to talk. "The only thing he told me is that he was paid to do it, which is the truth, but wouldn't tell me who. I tried asking names but it takes too long and every second counts. You know how Sehun is precious to our family."

Just then the door behind them opened and walked in Donghae who was rubbing his head. As a specialized advisor, Donghae was well equipped in reading minds and memories just how people remember it. He was the school's counselor and trained special kids because he was skilled in psychology. These days, he was focused on training Seungwoo, Wooseung, and Tao and was exhausted by it since they were a different case from the rest of his students. He paused in his tracks when he saw Suga, his eyes widening. Suga bowed down to him in greeting and he nodding, smiling.

"How come you're here? Come to meet a few friends?" He asked. He was a generation older than Suga and two more than the EXO members, being one of the most respected in SM. His eyes travelled to the man in the cart and he stepped back.