Chapter 7- Night

Chapter 7- Night

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”~ Mae West

Conor's POV

"I think I should go and see her you know to make everything realistic. Just pop in and see her," I say randomly.

"Conor no, that is not a good idea. I mean you don't actually like her do you?" I hear the accusation in his tone.

"What? No. I mean she's alright and everything but..." I can’t like her.

"Yes. You like her," he says as a fact.

"Shut up Jack. No."

Jack Maynard- he's annoying and interfering but he's good for a laugh but sometimes he takes it too far. My younger and only brother. He

"Whatever bro."

"Hhhmm. Well I'm gonna go anyways."

I grab my stuff and head out. Once in my car, I buckle up, hit play and press down on the pedal down my road.

I got another one one one one,

Ain’t no way I’m gonna come come come come,

Back to the club to the party I got what I came for,

You still searchin the floor,

I got another one one one one,

Ain’t no way I’m gonna come come come come,

Back to the club to the party I got what I came for,

You still lookin for more…

I switch my music off when I park right outside her house. Wow! It's kinda tiny. I wonder who she lives with. I hope she's home. It'll be a nice surprise…

I walk up the stairs to her front door take a deep breath and knock. No answer… Straining my ears I can hear her talking to someone. Wow! She needs thicker windows or something! I can hear everything! Wait, I think she's coming to open the door... When the door opens I flash her my mist charming smile with the obvious dash of Conor.

"Heya babe."

I look up to smile at her and she stands before me frozen. That's a good thing right?

Anna's POV

What the hell is he doing here? Oh my gosh! What? Am I dreaming? Am I seeing things? What is he doing here? Why is he here? I think I am seeing things. How do I check?

In a moment of haste I decide to slap him.

"OUCH! What the fuck Anna? If you wanted me to go you could have just told me!"

Yep. He really is here, I am not seeing things. I groan to myself and hang up without saying goodbye.

"What are you doing here Conor?" I ask in a flat tone, not wanting to beat around the bush.

"I thought I'd come and see you. Gosh."

He barges past me and into my house.

Wow! I pissed Conor Maynard off. I smile at myself impressed and then close the door and set off to find him.