Chapter 46- Getaway

Chapter 46- Getaway 

"Feels like I'm drowning without your love, so throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver."~ Justin Bieber

I smile a I flick through the pages of the album again. I have been doing this nonstop since Conor gave it to me a few weeks ago. I feel the bed dip down and I look to my right to see Conor. "Looking at it again?"

"I can't help it. It's so beautiful. It's the best album I've ever got. Thank you." I give him a kiss on his lips and I can't help but smile into the kiss. Sadly, he pulls away quicker than I want him to. I put at him and he pecks my lips before chuckling.

"As much as I'd love to do you right now, "I blush at his words, "You must get some sleep."

I furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion, "Why?"

"Because my beautiful baby, we are going away for a few days and we are leaving tonight. I need you to rest for now because you won't have time to sleep tonight. Understand?" I open my mouth to ask some questions but Conor cuts me off before I can even start, "No questions. Just take a nap okay? I'll wake you an our before we are ready to leave. Sleep baby." He kisses my forehead before getting up and leaving the room.

I stare at his retreating back before attempting to sleep. My mind fills with so many questions but I do exactly what Conor has asked. Before I fall asleep one thought hits me,

Why is Conor trying to get rid of me for a few days?

Conor's POV

I take a deep breath once I am in the kitchen. I have just lied to her again. I mean not about the taking her away thing. I am, but mainly for my purposes. I just need this to blow over and get this out the way then my biggest worry is over. I can't help but let the guilt take over my body. How many more lies Conor?

I have to remind myself why I am doing this. I have to do this. It's going to be over soon. I smile as I think of Anna and how happy she will be. Two years. Where has time gone? It's gone so fast. My smile widens as I think about mines and Anna's relationship these past few weeks. We have been... Normal. I think she is starting to trust me more. I never wanted to lose her trust in the first place but it will hopefully be worth it. All I know is, when she finds out I'm going to have a hell of a lot explaining to do.

All I can hope is that she understands why. For now though, I have to focus on keeping Anna busy these next few days.

Anna's POV

"What are you talking about? What am I doing?"

"How can you not see Anna?! Can't you see the damage you are causing for yourself and all those around you? How can you be that blind?"

"You are meant to be my best friend!"

"EXACTLY! I am your best friend hence why I am telling you all of this! You need to see what you are doing. Do you want to lose Conor? Lying to him is exactly where that will get you! You need to fix up Anna, before it's too late."

"Don't act like you understand me Kay, cause quite frankly you don't! No-one understands me!"

"Everyone you love is dying and you don't care? When did you become so selfish?!"

"How dare you call me selfish?! You know nothing about me!"

"Exactly! You have changed so much! You have become so selfish and you are a liar. When did you become this person? This is not my friend and this is not the girl Conor fell for? How much will it take Anna?! You need to wake up and get your head out of the fucking clouds! Death after death is happening but you don't care. You need a reality check. How much more will it take Anna for you to come to your sense? How many more deaths Anna?"