Chapter 18- Boyfriend

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”~ Maya Angelou

I open my eyes to Conor watching me intently. I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"What?" I can't help but smile at him.

"You look so innocent in your sleep."

I look down feeling shy. I feel him move the stands of hair out my face. "And you look even more beautiful when you blush."

I hide my face under the duvet. I giggle to myself. "Shut up Conor!"

"What?!" I hear him laugh to himself. "It’s true."

I throw the duvet off my face, as I was feeling suffocated under it. I move the hair out my face and sleep on my side, with my head resting on my hand. Conor does the same so that we're are facing each other. He smiles widely at me and I can’t help but smile back at him. He is perfect. Just perfect. We lay there for a while staring at each other. Conor looks at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?"                                     

"Nothing. Never mind. Anna?"

"Yeah?"

"Anth wants to meet you Tuesday."

"Oh." I was expecting something completely different.

"We don’t have to go. Only if you want to..."

I give him a huge smile. "Sure. I want to meet him. Isn’t he the one you used to do covers with?"

"Yeah." He raised his brow at me. "How do you know?"

I see a smirk tugging at his lips. "When you joined I used to hear people talking about him."

"Sure babe. Did you ever check my covers out?"

"Erm nope. Not really, but I've seen Anth and he is hawt!"

Conor gives me this look that makes me burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Even better than me?"

"Hhmm... Yes. He is just full on sexy."

"I know that you're lying there. I am the world’s sexiest guy."