Chpater 27- Love, Laugh And A Little Bit Of Jealousy

Chapter 27- Love, Laugh And A Little Bit Of Jealousy

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”~ Maurice Switzer

"Conooooooor!"

"Yeah babe?"

"Do we really have to go?" I frown at him.

"Yes. Now get up!"

"Make me." I smirk at him.

"What is wrong with you? These last couple of days it just seems like you want to get me into bed."

"You are so not a guy. Normal guys wouldn't be complaining."

"Oh, trust me babe," He smirks at me, "I am not complaining." He winks at me.

"Seems like you are."

"Oh trust me, I am not. Anyway get up. Now."

"Why?" It's only a stupid karaoke thing. It's for lame people."

"Well then you have a lame boyfriend."

"Yes, but my lame boyfriend can sing. I can't." I frown at him.

"That doesn't matter, come on." I groan in frustration before hauling myself off my bed. Deciding to have fun with this I slowly pull my hoodie and jeans off.

"What are you...?”

"Getting dressed. Like you told me to." I roll my eyes at him while trying to contain in my laughter.

Now stripped down into my bra and knickers I walk over to my wardrobe which he is leaning against, open the door, scanning for something to wear. In my head I know what I am going to wear.

"Hhmm... what to wear?" I tap my index finger on the chin pretending to think. "Conor can you help me decide?" I turn to face him only to realise that he is full on staring at me. His lust full eyes roaming my body. "Conor? Conorcles?! Concon? Babe? Hellooo?" I wave my hands in front of his face, only for it to be a waste on my energy.

"CONOR!"

He snaps back into reality. "Hhmmm?" he hums still slightly dazed. I can't help but let my laughter slip through my lips.

"Like what you see?"

"Most definitely." I chuckle to myself. Most definitely a guy.

 ***

"I can't believe that we are actually at a college karaoke."

"Well believe baby! Come on." I take his hand and together we enter this hell hole.

To my surprise it is more or less packed. Well I go to college with losers; what a story to tell my kids, I can just imagine it... 'So kids, one day I was dragged to a stupid karaoke night…

"Anna!" My daydream is broken by the voices of my best friends. I wave to them and signal them to come over. I hug them both.

"Hey guys. I am surprised to see you two here."

"Everyone is here. This is the first interesting thing our shit ass college has done."

"Told you that it’s cool" Conor butts in.