Chapter 14- Ashamed

Chapter 14- Ashamed

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”~ Anonymous

I slowly make my way to him. He's smiling at me. I can’t help but smile back at him. What is he up to? I join him on the bed. I decide that I won’t sit on his lap. I sit opposite him on the bed.

"Some house you got here. I can’t wait to start exploring Conor."

"Yeah. Thanks. You can do some exploring later."

"Cool. So what you doing in this room?" I quickly glance around the room. It’s just so beautiful. I spot a painting. I didn’t think he was into painting. Hmmm. I wonder what it’s a painting of. I can’t really see it properly. It’s weird to think that 20 year old super star Conor Maynard is into painting. Conor breaks me from my day dream and I realise that I was smiling.

"What are you so smiley about?"

"Nothing. Just my thoughts. Anyways you didn’t answer my question..."

He chuckles. "Well I would have but you were wrapped up in your own thoughts." I roll my eyes at him. "This is my bedroom Anna,"

"Oh. WOW! This is a huge bedroom. So where am I gonna sleep?"

He looks at the pillow next to the one he is leaning on.

I feel my eyes widen. "Oh...”

He smiles. "Kidding. Don’t worry babe. Your bedroom is next door."

Phew. "You almost had me."

"Yeah sure almost."

"Conor I feel icky can I just freshen up then you can give me a tour?"

"Alright babe. You know where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah I think so. I saw it when I came looking for you before."

"Coolio"

I get up and head for the door. I quickly glance at him to see him smiling to himself. I luckily find the bathroom in one go. I decide on just washing my face, arms and feet. But then I decide that I want to wash my hair. So in the end I had a nice hot shower. I was trying to rush but I couldn’t rush the shower. It just felt too good. After probably showering for 25 minutes I get out and wrapp my hair in one of the given towels and get into one of the beautiful white gowns waiting to be worn. WOW! Feels like a hotel here. I get out and go to my room.

My room is probably a tiny bit smaller than Conor's and so is the bed. There is a huge bookshelf of loads of books. I wonder if I'm allowed to read those. I doubt Conor reads them. They’re probably just for show. I walk over to the shelf and see a book that I haven’t read in forever; Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Dying to read that I quickly just dry my hair with my towel. I can’t be bothered to get my luggage from downstairs so I just open the wardrobe and grab a random shirt and stick it on. With my damp hair I sat in the corner of my room reading.