Authors Note. Sequel Or Not?

Hey guys! Don't get too happy this seriously isn't going to be long.

First off, the big question. Now you all know the ending you must decide WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL! Before you all be like 'WTF! NO CONOR NO SEQUEL!' I should let you know CONOR WILL STILL BE IN THE STORY.

The sequel will be called Drowned- Unravelling The Mystery Of Conor Maynard and it be all about Anna on a hunt for revenge but as her course goes on she discovers all these things about Conor which she never knew about. So it will be FILLED with Conor flashbacks in CONOR'S POV!

The story will be taking a MASSIVE turn and won't be based on love and romance like Drowning. I am just not into writing about all that as you will know if you read all my other works. With that being said there WILL be the romance aspect of it. If there wasn't what kind of a story will it be?

Also CONOR WILL NOT BE COMING BACK ALIVE. Sorry guys, but I had that planned right from the start as you all have realised by now. Right from the Prologue. So, sorry to disappoint.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS ON THE SEQUEL! I won't be offended if you say no so please be honest. Don't want to be writing if no-one wants it. I have so many ideas for the story though! I EVEN HAVE AN ENDING (DON'T ASK). So please COMMENT ME YOUR OPINIONS.

Anyway, thank you guys for the IMMENSE support on this story and even though I'm gutted I lost so many readers when this was made Restricted I love all of you. Some people have asked HOW TO GET A DEDICATION? Simple. GO BACK AND VOTE ON ALL THE CHAPTERS. I will see whoever has done so. The mixtape will be added to the Epilogue once it's up.

Going to miss this. I remember wanting this to be done in 35 chapters and by Feb/March 2013.

Thank you to all those who are reading in 2013 and to those reading in the future whether it's 2015 or 2120. WHO CARES?!

Started: 19th November 2012

Finshed: 18th October 2013.

It's been amazing guys and I will miss you. Please check out my other works and follow me on:

Twitter: @Samsam_Maynard

Instagram: @Samsam_Maynard

Kik: @Samsam_Maynard (Please tell me if you are my reader)

DON'T FORGET: COMMENT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT A SEQUEL AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! ;) Please don't delete this story from your library till I have notified you about a sequel.

FINAL QUESTION OF THE DAY: Did you enjoy reading Drowning and opinions on the end?

LoveYou x

Samsam_Maynard