Authors Note. PLEASE READ!

Hey all my beautiful readers ;)

Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.

I'm sorry I still haven't updated but I need three more votes until I update next. Anyways I'm not here to complain about that I'm here to tell all you guys about my new story and my up coming stories!

If you’re a #Belieber as well as a #Mayniac then your gonna love my new story 'Fall- A Justin Bieber Love Story.'

Its about two best friends who find each other again and build a relationship based on love, lust and trust. (That rhymes :P).  I promise that you'll love it. Its gonna be something completely different and magical. So please check it out!

FALL DESCRIPTION:

Well let me tell you a story about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend when she is around he feels nothing but joy, but she is already taken and it makes him mad, because he believes that she belongs with him as he will treat her right.

Does she know that he loves her? Or is she not aware? She is the reason for the smile on his face and he isn't going nowhere. He wants to make her happy, he's there to make her smile. He has been feeling like this for a long while.

Everyone is afraid of what a relationship may do, cause they have such an amazing friendship that they can't afford to lose. They don't want to lose it either, but they can't stay sitting around while being in love with one another.

He think's she's an angel who forgot how to fly. She don't know that it breaks his heart seeing her with someone else. Everyone knows that a piece of him goes everytime she needs a shoulder to cry on. He hopes she will realise by the end of this story that he loves her.

He will catch her if she falls. He promises he will catch if she falls. He needs to catch her if she falls. He will catch her if she falls.

He promises her if she spreads her wings, she can fly away with him but they can't fly unless she lets herself fall...

What's going to make her fall in love? She has all her walls wrapped all the way around her heart. She doesn't have to be scared at all, because she can't fly unless she let's herself fall...

"Did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? But if you spread your wings you can fly away with me, but you can't fly unless you let yourself Fall..."

~"Please don't forget me."

         "I can never forget you."~

OR if that's not your type of thing then I WILL be starting yet another CONOR MAYNARD story. I know its stoopid considering I already have one but I decided that I want to do another one, and people have been requesting another one. So I decided on a storyline and I will be starting that one today, right after I finish writing this ;). So once again please check that out. You will enjoy it, and it will be completely DIFFERENT to this one. Something more.. I dont know the word, not typical but something that you will... expect? But as you know with me you have to expect the unexpected O.O  ... It will be about a girl who is a star in the making who loves Conor but he doesn't love her back.. At first.. I don't want to give too much away, but I promise it will be something interesting and exciting to read. And the ending will be something UNEXPECTED.

PICTURES DESCRIPTION:

Heaven and hell. Fire and rain. Peace and chaos. Sharp and blunt. Evil and nice. Love and Hate. Paige and Conor.

"You won't be able to work me out Paige. Stop trying."

"Justin Bieber and my mother taught me to never say never."

Two people who are completely different in personality. Different social class. Different sense of humour. But are living in one house. When Conor is released from prison Paige's mother takes him in for some unknown reason. Conor around people puts up a front of being happy but once his crowd disappear and his cheerleaders disperse so does Conor's facade.

Paige takes it upon herself to work out this boy and this mysterious reason as to why he got arrested in the first place. Little did she know what she got herself into.While trying to work out his secrets she must keep her own secret in the shadows as well. A bit hard when Conor's presence makes her babble away. Paige's secret is something that no-one must know. Why? Well that is a secret.

Two opposites battle it out to work the other one out in hopes they can do it before the other.

What is Conor's secret?

What is Paige's secret?

The biggest question?

Who's secret will be revealed first?

~"You can try all you want Paige. But you might want to grab a camera. There is so much about me that you will forget about the previous part as you learn a new part. Best way to remember is to keep something that helps you remember. And what better way than to take Pictures?"~

Right, and last one to tell you about is a normal story about two people. I don't really know what is going to happen in that one so just keep an eye out for that. The reason for doing a normal one is because I wanted to make sure my readers are from a wide range .. Not that I don't love y'all. But I'm sure if you write you understand. So anywho please keep an eye out and read that.

I think thats all.

Oh. And I may be updating Drowning some time next week but only if I get those THREE VOTES. If you want you can even vote on here, I don't mind. But please do vote.

Also thank you to everyone who has fanned me. I dont know if its from this story or the other.

One other thing before I sign off is; If any of you guys want to be in ANY of my stories PLEASE let me know ASAP. So I can fit you in. I need names, age and gender.

So please check out my other stories and vote for them, Three more votes before I update Drowning and let me know if you want to be in ANY of MY STORIES.

Thank you all! I'll be seeing all of you soon.

LoveYou x

Samsam_Maynard