63

Chapter Sixty Three_________________

Chapter Sixty Three
_________________

Danielle.

My parents are coming back home today in approximately three hours, meaning I have only one hundred and eighty minutes to spare and although it's a good amount of time, I'm still devastated about it all. It feels as if Harry's leaving me and returning back to his home in New York when he'll only be a couple of blocks away, but who knows if we'll be able to make time for each other.

Harry's now got something heavy on his hands, which is the situation with his sister. I could tell that he's hurt about not being invited to his sisters wedding anymore because he keeps bringing it up, beating himself down about the way he spat in her face in the way he did. I advised that the best thing for him to do is speak to her and apologize, but unfortunately... he's not sorry for the things he said.

He claimed to have meant every word that escaped his mouth but he wished that it would've came out in a different way because it was his truth. Supposedly, he has been feeling this way for a while and he's tired of Gemma trying to treat him like he's one of her children but... he literally gives her every reason to treat him that way.

I more so listened to him than responded because of the conditions between us. I didn't want to make this day full of arguments since I might not see him as much anymore. The most I've told him was to talk to his sister and be truthful about how he feels, which shouldn't be difficult. Gemma is the most understanding and down to earth person you could ever come across, so Harry needs to appreciate that.

The thought of us not waking up to each other made tears whelm in my eyes all night and morning. I've gotten so used to waking up to his loud snores and smelling his strong scent that I could never describe, but adored.

My favorite thing to do at this point was peel my eyes open in the morning because I knew he was next to me, already gazing into my soul with an innocent smile that was only seen in the morning because once he's wide awake, he's all smirks.

Harry wasn't taking the day easily either. He begged that I move in with him for a while, but we both knew that my parents wouldn't allow that. My father, maybe but my mother... definitely wouldn't. Additionally, I don't want to live under the same roof as Zayn. The man throws parties everyday and I still haven't got over what happened at the hospital.

I could already feel the tension without him being next to me right now.

This morning, we choose to stay in my bedroom and watch a bunch of movies that I've never seen. And it was quite entertaining. I got to hear Harry's ridiculous laugh until the movie was over, but I also had to hear him complain about how idiotic these actors and actresses looked when they were running from a killer. I was hardly even paying attention to the television screen, though.