7

Chapter Seven_____________

Chapter Seven
_____________

Every Sunday night was date night for my parents.

Strangely, they believe Sunday's were the best days to go out and enjoy each other's company other than a Saturday due to their beliefs. My father was the one who came up with it, surprisingly. It all started when they got married when I was ten years old.

Date nights went from Friday nights to Sunday's and I'm sure those Friday nights consisted of drinks and a club.

Although my parents worshipped god, they still had fun. Mostly because back then they were younger and didn't have to worry about me whining about being watched by my Oma from my fathers side since I practically begged to stay with her.

But that was until she moved back to Germany.

Sometimes, I wished that both of my parents weren't German, so I could have family here in America to be around other than grandparents. I have tons of girl cousins that I haven't seen in years due to the long distance between us, but we try keep in contact as much as we can when the time is convenient.

As I was keeping myself occupied by watching some Disney show, my parents walked into the living room, both dressed in their best attire. My dad had on a black suit that barely hugged his ankles and a suit jacket that sat sharp on his shoulders.

My mother was dressed in a knee length- long sleeved dress with a small slit on the side and high heels that allowed her to reach my fathers height. Her hair was curled in loose ringlets and her face barely had any makeup on it.

They both looked beautiful and happy standing next to each other; they're my role models regardless of how strict they are. At the end of the day, I know that they've always tried to be the best parents they can be and make sure I make the right decisions.

But I'm not sure if I can live up to that with Harry easing into my life.

"You know the drill. No—"

"No boys over, if Janet comes make sure I call before hand, don't burn the house down and don't do something you wouldn't— got it," I smiled at the both of them.

These same rules have applied to me for as long as I remember, so there was no way I could ever forget them.

"Okay.. and no—"

"No staying up past eleven and no sweets or else I'll get nightmares and make sure I pray before lying my head down on the pillow. I know everything already, mom. This isn't new to me."

"I know, but it's just a friendly reminder." My father spoke up, walking over to me as I stood up from the couch. "I just hate to watch you grow up. You know that, liebling."

"Don't get all soppy on me, dad." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Have a good night, father."

He kissed me on my cheek and my mother did the same shortly after before exiting the house, leaving me all alone.