43

Chapter Forty Three_________________

Chapter Forty Three
_________________

Righteously, my inner self knew that this wasn't a good sign when I felt his cold finger tips slide up from my knee to in between my thighs. My breath hitched and I kept questioning him on what he was doing, but he'd ignore me.

I looked around at my surroundings to make sure nobody noticed Harry climb under the table and not return because I'm not entirely sure on how these other people think when it comes to sudden actions like this taking place during dinner.

Most of the people appeared to be in their late twenty's, early thirties compared to Harry and I which is probably why eyes were glued to my back as I crossed paths with them to reach my date, who currently isn't sitting in his chair.

"Harry, get up!" I scolded him lowly, stomping my foot against the ground in frustration.

Harry peaked his head from under the table, looking at me with lustful irises. "No," I felt his hands gliding up and down my thighs, causing a billion of goosebumps to form on my skin.

"Yes," I inhaled a sharp breath, looking down at the beautiful man below me. "Later, okay?"

Plead was written all over my face, but it clearly didn't mean a thing to Harry because all he did was smirk then tucked his head back underneath the table. I assumed that he had finally got the memo, so I awaited on his head to pop up again from across the round table but he doesn't.

He was no longer touching me or caressing my thigh, but he still remained under... why?

"Are you finding everything alright?" I heard a voice coming from besides me, making me leap in my seat and release a low squeal.

I placed my hand over my heart whilst catching my breath. "My gosh, you scared me."

I looked at him before witnessing his whole facial expression changing into a worrisome appearance. "I-I don't mean to startle you! I apologize!" He threw his hands up, "Just... just checking on you."

His light cheeks started to warm up before my eyes and it was undeniably adorable. He didn't seem that much different from me by his approach; Shy, worrisome and nervous. That's exactly how I was when I first came across Harry... time flies.

"Thank you, I appreciate that." I smiled at him, resting my elbows on the table.

Harry must've not been quite fond of me giving our waiter some attention because abruptly, the vibration that he said he'd keep away was starting to happen again. My eyes widened and I became the worried person instead of Chris.

This is bad.

"Are you alright?" Chris asked for the second time with concern evident in his voice.

I'm not okay, I'm in the worst position I could ever be in. Then, Harry has the audacity to feel up and down my legs as he applied pressure with the device. If he had a problem with the waiter, he should've chosen someone else or came from under the table to prevent the man for even coming to me and attempting to make conversation.