66

Alexa, Play Try Me by The Weeknd

Chapter Sixty Six__________________

Chapter Sixty Six
__________________

Confusion took over my facial expression when Harry stepped away from the edge of the island counter after directing me to get onto it, taking slow strides towards the large refrigerator. His ringed fingers wrapped around the handles before pulling the doors open, the cold air from the freezer escaping as Harry found himself digging through the drawers for something in particular.

The curiosity inside me caused me to extend my neck out and press my stomach against the edge of the counter, but I was unable to see a thing. His broad shoulders that I loved to mark almost concealed everything, blocking my entire view. But due to him being slightly bent over, his bum was on display and I couldn't help but swipe my tongue across my lips. The sight was beautiful, especially since I knew what it looked like when it wasn't being suffocated by the tight jeans.

A whimper escaped the depths of my throat when Harry straightened his back out then turned around to face me again. My eyes drew down to his hand where a bag of ice was being held in his palm. My eyebrows knitted themselves together, making me gaze up at him for answers on him digging in the freezer for a bag of... ice.

"Something wrong, Ellie?" Harry asked, taking my reaction as amusement for himself.

"Uh... what is—"

"Doesn't matter," Harry interrupted me before closing the double refrigerator doors with his feet. "Why aren't you in position?"

He walked up to the counter again, slamming the bag of ice upon it then reached for the buttons on his shirt. In one swift motion, all of the buttons popped off as he tore the shirt open, revealing his gallery of tattoos along his skin. My knees were becoming weak and my clitoris buzzed towards the sight of him.

He had me under his spell already.

Lifting my right leg then the other, my knees found themselves pressed against the cold counter as I crawled towards this beautiful creature that held so much power, power that'll lead you to obeying every single word that fell from his pretty lips no matter how hard you attempted to stand your ground. His forehead lightly glistened from the forming sweat, causing small hairs from his head to glue onto it. And I'd be telling a fib if I said I wasn't breaking a sweat either.

I sucked my bottom lip in before pressing my teeth against it, my eyes remaining on his in hopes of domination which seemed to be working in my favor as I slowly moved my hips side to side, simultaneously arching my back teasingly. I then noticed his shoulders tense as he took in a sharp breath, gazing down at the sight in front of him.