45

I used this before but oh 🐳 3500 word chapter because you guys are a blessing.

Chapter Forty Five
________________

Danielle

My feelings for Harry grew in a matter of seconds as I listened to him explain his life story in the best way could. I became more infatuated with this twenty one year old man who's been looked at this disobedient child that ran away from home, as many said at the church.

Ever since Harry's mother passed, he didn't know what to do with himself. It felt like that to him because throughout those last days or weeks of her living, they created a bond that they never realized they had until Harry reached a semi mature age.

He had it very hard.

His story based on his and Liam's relationship still left things unclear. Harry claimed that Liam watched something happen to him without helping then he told me that Liam angered him because of the front he would put on in front of everyone.

But... if that's the case, he shouldn't be mad because didn't they both do that in the past?

I can't say it's been easy listening to Harry speak so negatively of Liam because of the relationship we built before he went off to college. My loyalty for the two are strong and it didn't rest well with me to take in his story with guilt running through my veins.

I'm not saying he's lying about anything, but something just didn't seem right— like I couldn't decipher whether to understand what Harry said or remain confused. He gave me only bits and pieces of the story and it felt like he was missing certain significant parts that'd help me become less bewildered.

Perhaps, Liam had a reason for walking away for the situation Harry was in? Maybe, he didn't see the signs that Harry was trying to send? I'm trying to think of every possible scenario in hopes that Liam actually told me everything he knew because most of this information is foreign to me— and not German foreign.

Liam also presented the appearance of an confused man when it came to their broken bond. But now that I'm imbedding these two stories in my mind, I'm starting to believe the both of them are holding back from telling those moments in their lives that they've tried to push aside.

For instance, Liam told me that Harry wasn't always like the guy he is today and Harry told me the same exact thing about Liam, but what specifically was Liam talking about? Was Harry a nicer kid?

One thing out of everything that was brought to my attention today bothered me; it's when Harry said Liam was only interested in what other men were, which I know is sex. Although I didn't see Liam in that way, it broke my heart to be told something like that when I thought that Liam genuinely was into me.

I know we didn't work out when he was here, but after getting to know him my mindset changed. Like I've mentioned before, he's no different from me and he understood me more than anyone else... I just didn't give him the time in the day to learn that earlier.