58

Chapter Fifty Eight
_________________

Danielle.

Embarrassment was the perfect word to describe the way I felt after my encounter with Harry. I understood that he didn't accept the fact that I was walking across a room full of people half naked, but automatically throwing me back into the dressing room to change wasn't necessary. Especially, when he's the one who introduced me to that sex... palace.

I still wanted to be around Sarah. She was great company and it felt nice to create a new friend who's been in my position before when it comes to having strict parents and growing up in a church. Sarah made me feel less bad about what I've been doing behind my parents' back, assuring me that it's life and God understands that we aren't perfect.

"What you did was so fucking inconsiderate," Harry scolded, sounding like a father more than anything else right now and it was starting to get annoying.

"Okay, and you embarrassing me in front of those people was, too." I bit back, crossing my arms over my chest as I stared out the window with frowned eyebrows.

He's been complaining throughout the car ride home instead of actually talking about it like a civilized human being. His delivery skills towards this situation brought me to the point where I didn't want to talk or think about it.

"Ellie," He looked over at me quickly then back at the road. "Do you not understand how many eyes were on you? Women and men. Everyone's pupils were fucking dilated as they gazed across your body that only I'm supposed to see. How don't you see the problem?"

Harry doesn't get that I see the problem clear as day, it's just his aggressiveness ruins the conversation and he expects me to bow down at his feet as if he owns me.

"What if I walked around there with my dick out, huh?" He questioned. "You would have a fucking stroke— just like you were when you saw me hug Sarah."

My eyebrows unknitted in realization. I was angry when I saw them together, but I mean: who wouldn't? The way they hugged each other reminded me of the way he held me in his arms; strong and tight as if he'd lose me if he allowed himself to let me go. But he's right. I wouldn't like to see him walking around with his... male area swinging side to side after every stride.

"Did you not see how you were holding her?" I stated, rolling my eyes.

I felt Harry's eyes gazing at the side of my face with an angrier look. "And you're rolling your eyes?" Harry questioned in disbelief. "Deviant."

I huffed irritatedly then decided against speaking again. Things just started to become better for the both of us and I already see us going downhill again because of Harry's foul mood. He doesn't know how to move forward with things— he was the king at holding grudges and making things about him.

We pulled into my driveway and I was quick to wrap my hand around the door handle, but Harry stopped me before I had the chance to push the door ajar.

"Wait..." Harry sighed, wrapping his large hand around my thin wrist. "I'm sorry, it's just this is all new to me, you know? Liking someone and sharing them to the world..."

I forget that Harry has never dated or... whatever you call this. He was so used to just having sex with no attachments and now that he is, he doesn't know what to do which is exactly how I feel all the time. And when we argued, I assumed that it meant something bad but it's just that we cared for each other— a lot.

I turned my body around to face him in the passenger seat. "I'm sorry, too. I assumed you knew what all was happening between me and Sarah because you are the one who sent me without speaking to me about it."