77

Vote if you love me ❤️

Chapter Seventy Seven ___________________

___________________

Forever.

The thought of forever with Harry made my insides blossom like a sunflower during the summertime, with rays of sunlight shining down onto the tiny disk of wondrous flowers in the center of it. The vibrant color always had a major impact on me ever since I was younger.

Growing up, my... father used to take me to the Maris Farm near Seattle during their annual Sunflower days which usually started in the middle of August through September. I remember being so persistent about going every year, but eventually... the trips came to an abrupt stop when things began to change in the household.

You're getting off topic, Danielle.

Right. Well, I clearly couldn't imagine my future without Harry being by my side and waking up next to me, expressing how much he adored looking into my eyes before describing the color change throughout our morning conversations and caressing every inch of my body, soothingly.

That's how our mornings went everyday as we shared Gemma's home together. He'd rub my back, kiss my face, tickle my nose with his and intertwined his legs with mine in many different cuddly positions. When I think back to when I first met him, I never would've imagined him to be such a big baby.

Gotta love it, though...

Being together almost every second of the day drew us closer and helped us learn more about one another, which had it's pros and cons. For example, Harry's not... the cleanest man on earth— but it was expected, of course, since he is a man.

We've had a couple arguments before he began to take my advice and at least started picking up his dirty underwear off of the floor. I found myself terribly irritated by his careless manners by the third day and even wondered how stressful it'd be to actually live under the same roof as this man. But, nonetheless, I enjoyed every second of his presence. It felt like a breath of fresh air— a vacation that we didn't realize was needed.

Harry had this habit of throwing his underwear in any corner he could possibly come across. Ridiculous, right? Like, I found about three pairs in three different corners throughout the house this morning as I prepped for Gemma and Lawrence's arrival, and if you guys are wondering how that possibly happened, let's just say... you guys got the idea.

Wink. wink.

Another thing, after he'd cook, he didn't like to clean up his mess. Don't get me wrong... he was amazing at cooking, which still shocked me occasionally, but he was a wild cooker. He sucked at organizing, so everything fucking pot, pan, or ingredient was entirely out of place.

During the nights Harry chose to cook, I had to stand over him and make sure he kept everything in place or else he'd go insane and begin tugging at his hair like an infant and shouting out curse words to the point where I knew the neighbors were curious as to what was going on due to the neighborhood being so quiet and peaceful.