56

Btw.... my birthday is on Saturday. Purrr😏

Look at Danielle, you go girl.

And by the way...I hope you guys remember Sarah😏

I hope you guys remember Sarah😏

Chapter Fifty Six
_______________

When Gemma came back to the house with Lauren on her hip and Lawerence by her side, we decided to spend time with them before we went back home. It was fun getting to know how strong the bond is between the two siblings and how comfortable they are with each other. For years, I begged for a sibling but never succeeded which was probably best.

Lauren clung onto her Uncle most of the time and I felt a bit jealous because she normally does that with me, but I guess a shouldn't expect it from her since she barely gets to see him. I adored the sight of watching Harry chase her around the house, causing Lauren to laugh uncontrollably. It became impossible to wipe the smile off my face.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't start thinking about Harry with a child of his own and it wouldn't be the first time. This time, though, was a tad different from before because I actually seen a child of our own and not his and someone else's.

I know if Harry were to ever have a child of his own, he wouldn't get enough of them. By the way he acts with Lauren shows how involved and in love he'd be with the small version of him.

The better the day went, the more guilty I felt about not telling Harry about Janet. It's just... how are you supposed to tell someone that they were raped while passed out? How? Of course, I'd want someone to tell me but I rather know that I'm getting sexually abused right then and there.

If I was in Harry's situation, I'd feel embarrassed and humiliated— no matter who knew about it or not. I'm sure the last person he wants to hear that from is me, the person who was best friends with someone like that.

Once I was able to push those thoughts away, I got a sneak peek on how Harry is around Lawrence which is... awkward. The man really sat here and tried his best to hold a conversation with Harry, but Harry wouldn't allow it. He'd respond to everything for a split second then completely tune Lawrence out. It took a lot in me not to laugh.

The both of us were shocked when Gemma asked where our relationship was. In other words, did we make things official or not. I quickly looked over at Harry because I didn't know what to say. I mean: if it were up to me, I'd say he's my boyfriend but we hadn't spoken about it.

Unfortunately, Harry told her that we were in the midst of figuring it out when I was hoping for a different response. Harry noticed the different in my demeanor quicker than expected and asked me if I was okay, but, of course, I lied. I wanted our day to remain as is.