73

Chapter Seventy Three___________________

___________________

The silk material felt gentle and quite light after getting the pastel pink satin dress over my head and down my body where it ended at my knees. Looking in the mirror, I fixed the thin straps as I noticed that they were oddly twisted in the back which I knew would happen when I first picked out this dress considering the cross design on the back.

My makeup had already been completed before it was time to even prepare myself for Gemma's wedding. I used a small neutral tone of browns pallet that was gifted to me by Gemma's good Puerto Rican friend with an amazing accent by the name of Ivelisse, the makeup artist that'll be taking care of Gemma during her big day. I met her a few days ago when I went out to eat with Gemma and Lauren for a girls day.

I wanted to make sure I presented myself in the best way possible, especially considering that my mother might be making an appearance.

Since the beginning, I knew we all were going to attend the wedding when Gemma sent out the invitations and although my mother hasn't shown up to the church, as I was informed, there's still a possibility that she might surprise everyone on this particular day. She has no reason to start treating the Styles family differently after being close to them for so many years now.

Tomorrow, after the wedding, Harry and I will have Gemma and Lawerence's house to ourselves while Lauren stayed with her grandparents on her fathers side. They said they needed a house-sitter and I thought it'd be a perfect idea for us to take care of that for them since I rather not have Harry at Zayn's for a while until we actually have a conversation on that particular friendship of his.

I didn't understand why he felt as if Zayn was his best friend when all the man has done is bring him more issues and trauma. He hasn't suggested anything healthy for Harry to try to ease the problems in his life besides feeding him illegal drugs— drugs that can kill him. So in my opinion, Zayn was never Harry's friend.

I asked him about Louis and Niall, but he'd continuously wave me off and say those boys were focused on other things which meant that they were into having sex with different women to get them through their day other than filling their body up with toxins. I didn't see the problem in it because at least they weren't putting up with Zayn's shenanigans and doing things that can possibly kill them. They were just having fun.

Of course, I don't encourage Harry to go out and start having sex with women— especially now but I rather him around those guys than Zayn. The two are trying to get some form of education by going to school. They're on the same page as Harry when it comes to what it is that they want to pursue as a half of a lifetime career but it's the effort that counts.