54

Enjoy

Chapter Fifty Four
_________________

I stared at Harry in disbelief, finding it very difficult to swallow in the words that escaped his lips. The Harry I met before wasn't the... lover type and Gemma mentioned that some time ago, so to hear that he's been loving me since the beginning seemed... impossible. I mean: who would've ever thought that we'd be in this position right now— confessing how strongly we feel about one another.

"No... you couldn't have." I retorted, shaking my head.

"Why not?" Harry questioned, frowning his eyebrows but appearing to be more amused than anything else.

"Because... I'm me and you're... you." I said, staring at the birds on his chest. "I didn't know anything about sex, boys, or my own body before I met you and I expected that you'd fall for someone who's... more experienced."

"Is that what this is about?" Harry questioned before stepping behind me to turn the shower head off. Don't look at his bum, I told myself in my head. "Danielle, I love you because of how oblivious you are," He turned around to face me again. "I enjoy teaching you new things and turning you into this... sex addict every time you're around me."

Harry gazed at me with amusement in his eyes. "Sex addict?" I scoffed. "Please. If anything... it's you."

"Whatever." Harry waved me off before taking my hands in his. "On a serious note, I love you because you chose to stay around after finding out things I've always been too embarrassed to tell. Before, I knew I had an addiction— I just didn't like to admit it because... who really wants to admit to something like that, you know?"

I nodded my head, understanding exactly where he was coming from although I've never been through it.

"You accepted me even when Janet, your close friend, tried to tell you about me. You didn't let how other people thought of me affect what we were building and that's... fucking amazing, if you ask me," Harry chuckled lightly and I couldn't help but do the same. "You're beautiful, Danielle... from head to toe and your heart is so fucking pure. I've tried to convince myself that I don't deserve you and honestly... no one in this world does."

His words fell into a whisper as he reached the end of his heart-warming reveal. All this time, I thought we weren't on the same page. Sometimes I believed he liked me less than I liked him or the other way around but it's actually... mutual.

When Harry parted his lips to speak again, I interrupted him by smashing our lips together. I couldn't wait any longer to close the small gap in between us because of how loved I feel at this exact moment that appeared to be more of a dream than real life itself.

The same goes for Harry; he accepted me when most guys wouldn't because of how innocent I was. I didn't participate in drug or drinking activities, I didn't want to skip class, I didn't want to attend parties— well, I did want to do that... I just wasn't allowed to and I accepted it.

Perhaps, that lifestyle that I desperately wanted isn't something I need because ever since Harry showed up, I haven't thought too much about going out and wanting to involve myself into the wild house parties. He's been the one consuming my mind to where everything else in this world gets pushed to the side.