14

Chapter Fourteen
_______________

There's one thing I've always obeyed when it came to my parents orders, which was to not give my body to any particular male unless I was happily married. Whether it'd be kissing, touching or having sexual intercourse. My parents brought this rule to my attention once I started high school. My father warned me about the young men that'd probably try to communicate with me only to get in my pants.

So while I was attending high school, I didn't talk to anyone. Janet was the only girl I spoke to and that was mainly because she kept bugging me until I opened my mouth to speak, causing me to break a rule.

Recalling the time, my parents weren't thrilled about it for about a year. I had to keep bringing Janet up and state nothing but good things for them to finally accept her. But she ruined it some time later when she started to get way too comfortable in my household.

At first I understood why my parents were so strict on who I chose to accompany myself with but as time went on, I began to wonder why my father would allow himself to believe that girls outside of the church were bad and that sex is all a guy wanted from me.

The thoughts came when I started to become envious of Janet and her very detailed but interesting stories.

It's sickened me to the core, but it also made me insecure.

For the longest, I felt like I wasn't good enough for guys because of how bland they'd assume I was. Even though I went by my days with Janet on my hip until she graduated, they continued to judge me.

Slowly, those thoughts were evaporating every single moment of the day when I recalled the smooth things that escaped Harry's mouth, including what he said just moments ago.

His compliments rolled off of his tongue like nothing, always. There was never any sign of lies being told in his eyes and he didn't dare crack a smirk unless his sentences involved an sexual subject.

Hearing someone as.. gorgeous, selfish, and heartless like him tell another person that they're beautiful would boost anyone's confidence in a second.

Which explained why my body was melted in the sheets with my legs parted, waiting for him to show me what it feels like to be a women.

It wasn't easy getting myself to this point— it took a load of thinking before I agreed to this. My nerves were uneasy about the fact that I was allowing this to happen and because my parents were just a couple doors down. Anything could happen.

"Can I?" Harry asked as he slowly crawled towards me until his body was sitting in between my legs. I wasn't able to comprehend what he meant until my eyes followed his, finally realizing what he's trying to ask.

He asked if he could remove my plain white tee shirt.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before I nodded my head slowly, silently regretting everything. The guilt continued to increase the further we got to letting the actual thing happen.

Everything seemed to be moving way too fast for me. Harry has only been back in Seattle for two weeks or less and was already about to have his way with a inexperienced eighteen year old.

"I can tell that you're overthinking it, Ellie." Harry mentioned, looking into my eyes. "All I want to do is make you feel good.. can you allow me to do that, please?"