20

Long Chapter for y'all hoes, so vote😂

Chapter Twenty
______________

"This is bad, this is so freaking bad." I paced around the room with my fingertips resting on my temples.

"Calm down, Ellie." Harry said with irritation in his voice as he sat at the end of my bed with an emotionless facial expression.

I didn't understand how he could sit here and play this careless role and not feel the tiniest bit worried about his sister catching on to what we were doing under the table.

Him being in my room didn't ease my nerves either because she could be telling my parents right now, and lord knows I wanted Harry to stay downstairs and keep his ears open but he just had to follow me.

"Harry, are you being serious? Did you not see your sisters face?"

"Yes, I did." He said, nodding his head.

"Aren't you scared?" I asked, throwing my hands up.

"Not at all," He collided his fingers together. "Gemma is.. Gemma. She might've been a bit shocked, but this wouldn't be the first time she caught me in the act. Plus.. she's not so innocent herself."

"What do you mean?" I crossed my arms over my chest, frowning my eyebrows.

"Gemma caught me having sex numerous of times," He laughed. "She even witnessed me losing my virginity."

His green orbs glistened with humor as he enlightened me on his past that I'd rather not hear about. But it did bring me at ease to know that this wasn't her first time encountering a situation like this with her younger brother.

"But how do you know she won't tell my parents?" I asked, taking a seat next to him.

"You worry too much, you know that?" Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "And so what if they know... you're eighteen."

"Okay, but.. that doesn't give me the right to do things like that right in front of them. Do you not understand how uncomfortable I was?"

"I did.." Harry agreed, placing his hand under my chin and turning my head to face him. "but after I slipped my fingers inside your tight pussy, things changed.. didn't it, darling?"

Chills built upon my skin in response to his vulgar words that always had a strong affect on me.

"I know you loved it, Danielle. You enjoyed the rebellious feeling— the feeling of doing something that your parents are completely oblivious of." Harry pressed, causing my knees to become slightly weak.

"But I told you to stop," I whispered, looking into his eyes but he only smirked because he knew the truth behind it.

I didn't want him to stop when he started to do it, but I didn't want to risk my parents finding out— especially in this way. My parents wouldn't be too happy to know that their daughter was getting fingered under the table.