9

Chapter Nine___________

Chapter Nine
___________

Harry

When I went to a party a few days ago, I was with two of my good friends from high school; Zayn and Louis. It was my first time seeing them after some time and they haven't changed a fucking bit.

Zayn, he's still getting himself in trouble by selling drugs and throwing illegal parties. We became good friends at the age of fifteen, when I lived here in Seattle. You could say he made an.. influence on me.

He introduced me to a crazy lifestyle that I couldn't get myself out of until I moved to New York.

Zayn's known for throwing the wildest parties and nothing has changed about that. At twenty one, he's still living life like a teen and somehow, staying out of jail.

Louis, he was different from the both of us. He was what people would call two faced— but in a good way. He knew when to be bad, and he knew when to be good. I believed it's because he's older than us and has his shit together.

There's not much I can say about him other than the fact that he's a good friend to me even though his attitude is worse than a woman's.

Today, Zayn's throwing another party to welcome me back to Seattle and I wasn't too excited about it because last time he threw a party for me, I was running down the street with my arse out. He owned the hardest drugs that you'd probably only find in Mexico, so if you ever decided to buy from him.. you had to be careful.

I told him that the party was pointless since I was leaving in about three months but he insisted. Additionally, he plans on throwing another one before I leave and no matter what I said, he was going to make it happen.

As I threw on a tee shirt and jeans, I stumbled across my old bedroom looking for my phone until I found it under a pile of dirty clothes lying on the ground.

When it was in my hand, I turned my phone on and the screen read Louis with a message underneath.

Don't forget condoms.

I shook my head as I sent him a text back stating the same thing. We always had this thing where we reminded each other of what needed before attending a party because once upon a time, I left my condoms at home and needed one but Louis and Zayn didn't own any in my size.

So, I had to retreat and I was pissed.

But if we're being honest here, I didn't plan on sticking my dick in any bird tonight— not when the only person that crossed my mind was Danielle.