59

Chapter Fifty Nine________________

Chapter Fifty Nine
________________

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night after the intense session between Harry and I. My wrists and neck are really sore right now, which made it hard for me to sleep but I'm not complaining because... I enjoyed this other side of Harry that I never knew existed. Of course, I'm aware that he can be rough at times but not in that way.

Afterwards, he apologized for what he did for some odd reason when he noticed how crimson my skin was. Deep red lines marked my wrists from the small rope he used as bondage and a slight burn-like rash imprinted on my neck. I assured him that I loved how he pleased me although he brought me much pain by teasing and laying down rules that were excessively hard to oblige but he refused to listen to me.

He literally dragged me to the bathroom to show me what he did and truthfully, I was shocked because I didn't expect it but it didn't bother me to the point where I wouldn't recreate this day just to relive it once more. Especially now that Harry's reluctant on doing anything hardcore on me again.

Later in the day when he finally got over it and just spent some time with me in my bedroom, he ended up leaving after receiving a call from Zayn. It angered me to see him speaking to the man that's practically the reason behind his drug usage and the man that attempted to throw the blame on me.

Although Janet and I haven't been talking, we still had each other on Snapchat, so I seen that Zayn was throwing another party. I paced around my bedroom and thought about the many possible scenarios of how this night will end since Harry's there. Will he choose to take the wrong route again? Or is he there confront Zayn?

Fortunately, Harry was responding to my text messages and telling me how much he couldn't wait to see me again and I felt the same. I wanted to snuggle against his chest with my leg thrown over his as he drew his large and ringed fingers up and down my bare thighs, asking me random questions to get my point of view of the world.

That's what kind of person Harry is. He loves to talk about the world and what he'd change about it if he had the power, which is... surprising knowing how harsh he is with people. But at times he can be the biggest sweetheart and perhaps that's why my love for him is so strong like metal.

Harry didn't bother mentioning anything about the party and his reason for being there and it made me feel uneasy. Zayn hasn't seen him since the night he called the ambulance after finding Harry on the floor hardly breathing and I haven't seen Zayn's name pop up on his phone, which makes me wonder why out of all days... he chose to call today?

I mean: if I was Harry's best friend and I heard that he had been discharged from the hospital, I'd be quick to either come see him or pick up my phone but he hasn't done any of those things.