11

Chapter Eleven_____________

Chapter Eleven
_____________

Harry

This morning, or should I say afternoon, has been horrific. My head pounded tremendously and I felt entirely sick after taking loads of shots last night, along with some pills given to me from the one an only that caused me to pass out before the party ended.

Zayn was one hell of a convincer throughout the night. I told him repeatedly that I wasn't going to indulge too much, but somehow he managed to get me to change my mind after those strippers came in sight. I wasn't expecting any of it. All I knew was that there was going to be a party dedicated to me and that was it. But since it was meant to be a surprise, I guess I shouldn't have expected it.

Zayn being who he is, anyone who didn't know him would assume that he was all about having have naked strippers around him, but that wasn't the case. He preferred to just throw a pool party where girls would do wild shit openly without having to pay them, which caused me to wonder why he changed his mind for me.

Everything that happened the day before was a blur, but I suppose it was a good thing because I didn't want to get reminded of some sexual activity that took place between me and some random, so when they asked if I remembered them I'd have a valid excuse.

Walking down the stairs with my hair wrapped in a towel, I looked over at the kitchen and witnessed Zayn picking up trash and throwing it into the trash bag that he held at his side. His eyes soon snapped towards the stairs once the sound of my hard stomps against steps became louder as I approached the end.

"Someone's finally done spilling their guts out," He smirked before shaking his head. "Such a lightweight now."

"Hey! You know it's been a while since I've indulged hard drugs and alcohol in one damn night," I groaned.

I felt bad having him clean the mess that was made the previous night, so I grabbed a trash bag from under the sink and began to copy his movements.

"Well.. of course, you decided to attend college and became a goody two shoes," Zayn scoffed.

"Negative. I'm still the same Harry I was before. Nothing about me has changed, mate." I assured him, even though I shouldn't.

Hearing this from him made me question how he truly felt about our friendship due to me being so far away from home. When I first broke the news that I was leaving, he was not thrilled about it whatsoever. He threw a whole fit and explained why college was pointless, in his opinion.

If it was truly up to me, I wouldn't have went. But there was only one valid reason why I decided to go. I made a promise to someone that I'd try to become someone in life, but if it didn't work out.. I'd just go back to doing what I know best.

Living a reckless fucking life with Zayn and figuring out ways to survive.

"Do you even know what you want to do, Harry? I mean.. let's be realistic here; you hated school. You never did any homework and decided to get years worth of tattoos before the age of seventeen— who in the fuck is going to take you serious?"