THE FINALE pt1

Third Person's POV

Two years later...

KOBE, JAPAN

"Love, hurry up we're leaving now!!" Min Jeong shouted after zipping her luggage.

Min Jeong is still confused why all of the sudden Mina wants to go back in Korea. Min Jeong already adapt Japan's peaceful surroundings.

There's a lot happened in the past two years of her life here in Japan. After her recovery, Mina decided to bring Min Jeong in Japan, to start for their future together. Mina is a good fiancee to her, on how Mina taking good care of her, Mina is an ideal for her. She's all her need, Mina is a loving, caring, understanding and beautiful fiancee. Min Jeong felt the warm feeling inside, she's comfortable with Mina. Even though she still couldn't remember the latter, she can feel that Mina really cares for her and Min Jeong wants to reciprocate it.

One day she noticed Mina doesn't have the ring, so Min Jeong asked her about that matter. Mina answered her that before her accident, Min Jeong was planning to get her one but things happened. Which is of course another lie. But still Min Jeong feel bad about it. She wants to make Mina officially hers. So after of almost eight months of staying in Japan, Min Jeong proposed to Mina officially and unexpected things happened on her.

Flashback.

Min Jeong is nervous as hell on how she's going to do the proposal. So she asked for help from the Myoui's housekeepers, simple set up at the Myoui's garden. Romantic candle light dinner then Min Jeong planned to make Mina officially her fiancee. Buying the most precious diamond ring, of course Min Jeong used her own money to buy the ring. Min Jeong is working as a writer in one of the most famous publishing company in Japan. Being a writer is her dream, it's her instinct telling her. It's her passion. Since she's always bored on their house, Min Jeong discovered that she can write. Mina allowed her but she needs to know her limits, not too much stressed because it's bad for her.

So, Min Jeong called Mina that night, after the latter said that she's on her way, min jeong again felt her nervousness. She keeps on rubbing her both hands together. Sweats forming on her temple going down to her neck

Her nervousness get doubled when the front door of the house opened, revealing Mina on her casual office wear. Min Jeong smiled widely and lead her way to Mina, giving the woman a tight hug. Mina then reciprocate the hug.

After pulling the hug, Mina smiled at Min Jeong "What's going on? Why are you sweating?" Mina asked. Min Jeong just smiled lightly holding her lover's hand and gently squeezed it before interlacing their fingers. These actions brings Mina to her blushing state.

"Just follow me my love, you'll see" Then Min Jeong walked them to the garden. When the lights turned on, Mina glimmered in happiness, seeing what Min Jeong prepared for her.

Mina then faced her lover, "Did you prepared this?" Mina asked, her smile is not leaving her face.

Min Jeong nod her head in agreement and grab Mina's hand, leading the woman to sit. Min Jeong then sit at the opposite side still looking at Mina. The two of them sharing their sweetest smile with each other.

"Do you like it?" Min Jeong asked still looking at Mina. 'I am really lucky to have this woman by my side' Min Jeong thoughts.