CHAPTER 32

Third Person's POV

PRESENT TIME

Early in the morning, Jisoo decided to freshen up a bit by jogging around and also to appreciate the scenery in the morning.

As Jisoo inhaling the fresh air in the morning while walking peacefully plugging her earphone, she stop as she is now at the riverside, closing her eyes.

"I need this peaceful morning" Jisoo inhaled and raise her both arms in the air and starting to jog again.

After about ten minutes of roaming around, Jisoo decided to have a breakfast at the nearby cafe.

Stopping at the front of this so familiar cafe, Jisoo reminiscing all the memories in this cafe.

Closing her eyes for a little bit, appreciating the moment, while her both hands are inside the pocket of her pants.

'It's been four years since my last visit in this cafe' Jisoo lightly chuckled and slowly opening her eyes, to meet a woman standing in front of the cafe, confused and shocked. Wearing an apron looking at her in deep.

Jisoo's breath stop for a moment. She couldn't take off her eyes on that certain woman, that only woman who can make her feel these feelings of longing and love.

The same woman she was loving all over the years. The two just starring at each other both afraid to take their eyes off on each other.

But the next scene makes Jisoo to straightened her face while looking blankly.

Suzy approached Chaeyoung from the back. Back hugging the woman.

Chaeng was startled from a sudden contact but manage to face Suzy and gave the girl a wide smile.

While Jisoo is still standing there looking at them with unreadable expression on her face.

'So, they're together? Good for them' Jisoo bitterly chuckled preparing to go when a familiar voice called her.

"Jisoo Unnie?" Hyeri was shocked seeing Jisoo here, her last news about Jisoo was the girl went to canada.

Jisoo slowly facing the girl and gave her a small smile. Hyeri then widened her eyes and engulfed Jisoo in a tight hug.

"God Unnie!! It's you!! I missed you" Jisoo just chuckled and tap Hyeri's back.

Hyeri then pulled the hug and smile at Jisoo

"So... when did you came back?" Hyeri asked.

"Just last week, I came here with Irene" Jisoo answered then glancing to the two girls at the back.

Hyeri seems to sense it so she glance also where Jisoo is looking.

"Oh, Unnie and Chaeng, you are not going to great Jisoo?" Hyeri said and smirked when she saw how Chaeng expression changed.

Suzy just smiled and slowly approaching Hyeri and Jisoo.

"Hi, Jisoo nice meeting you, I'm Suzy, Suzy Bae" Suzy then raise her hands for hand shake.

Jisoo looked at Suzy's hand and shake it anyway.

"Yeah, I guess" Jisoo then pulled her hands and bring it back again inside the pocket of her pants.

Chaeng then approach the scene also, just looking down afraid to meet the eyes of the woman she loves, until now.

"H--Hi, Jisoo, n--nice to meet you again" Chaeng stuttered still looking down.

Jisoo just looking at her, don't know what to say or to do.

"Yeah, same" Jisoo said and awkwardly cleared her throat. Hyeri just eyeing them, from Jisoo to Chaeng.