CHAPTER 39

Third Person's POV

Jisoo still doubting Wendy's behavior, how Wendy easily let go Ella without getting something from them.

Jisoo know that woman so much, Wendy is not an easy person. Wendy will never do that thing.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jisoo was back on her senses when Chaeng tap her shoulder. Jisoo look at Chaeng and smile lightly.

"Yeah, I'm okay.. just thinking of something" Jisoo said and diverted her gaze again in the sky outside.

Chaeng just hug Jisoo, burying her head on Jisoo's chest.

"Can you tell me, what's bothering you?" Chaeng asked and looked up so she can see Jisoo's face.

Jisoo just deep a sighed. "No, it's not that important you know. I'm okay Hun, you don't need to worry about me" Jisoo said and look down to match her fiancee's eyes.

Chaeng is not convince on what Jisoo just said.

"Is it about Wendy? Are you still thinking of what happened?" Chaeng said still looking at Jisoo.

Jisoo diverted her attention on the busy people walking outside.

Removing herself from her fiancee's embrace. Jisoo heave a sighed. They are now at the rooftop of Chaeng's cafe shop.

"I met Wendy because of your sister" Jisoo started. Chaeng expression changed into a sudden frown.

"I'm a student council when I first met Wendy and your sister. That day I don't really have any idea that she's the "PARK SOOYOUNG" Irene keeps on mentioning whenever I'm with her. I was so clueless that I just want a revenge for Wendy, after knowing that she was the reason why Irene having that scary nightmares, I've never seen Irene so scared like that or the main reason behind it is, I was so busy with my own life that I forgot to consult if my sister is okay. Irene is like a super hero for me, she is my inspiration in everything, but things happened Dad sent me to canada. Dad wants me to study there, I decline it in the first place coz I don't want to missed my childhood days together with Irene, but I was still young that time, and whatever my Dad will say I'm not in the right place to disobey him" Jisoo gritted her teeth, remembering the past they suffered a lot.

After her mother's death, her father changed a lot. From a happy and competitive man, Mr. Kim become alcoholic, Mr. Kim couldn't live without his drinks. Jisoo and irene witnessed it all, how their father would cry calling their mother's name, it breaks their heart knowing that the strongest person in their family becoming weak.

So Kim Corp. decided to remove Jisoo's Dad in the company and passed the position to his Dad's younger brother.

Her Uncle is not a bad person for Jisoo, actually her Uncle is a blessing for them, her Uncle helped them to bounce back from their downfall.

Her Uncle grant Jisoo's Dad wish to make Jisoo study abroad, for the future because Jisoo was a successor of the Kim Corp.

But unfortunate things happened, Jisoo was just three years at canada when the news reached her, Mr. Kim passed away because of his sickness makes Jisoo decided to continue her studies in korea.

After returning to Korea to attend her father's funeral, Jisoo met some of their family's friends, including Lisa's family.

Jisoo and Irene were not living together since Mr. Kim buried. Irene lived together with her Dad's family. Jisoo was still undecided if she was going back at canada to continue her studies there.

But her Uncle was against on it, he wants to train Jisoo in business world, her Uncle sees so many potential in Jisoo. So Jisoo continued her study at canada, after Mr. Kim buried.