CHAPTER 25

Third Person's POV

"Sorry Chaeng, I need to do this" Suzy uttered sadly as she carry Chaeng's body going inside of the abandon site.

She then lay Chaeng's body in comfortable bed and made her way downstairs to talk to someone who plan all of this.

"Mr. Park" Suzy said and bow her head.

"Where is she?" He asked Suzy, easily showing his worried state.

"She's upstairs Mr. Park, she felt asleep because of the sleeping drug I injected on her" Suzy said and bow her head again.

"Did your sister know this? Is she suspecting you?" Mr. Park asked the girl.

"No sir, I'm sure she is not like that tailing me around, she trust me so much" Suzy said.

"Thank you for your help us Ms. Bae, I owe you a lot. I promise to secure you and your fiance, thank you for taking care of my daughter" Mr. Park said and give his warmest smile to the girl.

The girl just nodded her head and excuse herself.

"I wont let them ruin everything again Chaeng, you're the only one who left in me, I wont let them take you away from me just like how they they took your sister's life." Mr. park uttered and drink his whiskey again, watching the dark atmosphere outside.

"Mr. Park, you have visitor" Her secretary said makes the old man crease his brows.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"Mr. Cha Eunwoo, it's his name" Her secretary said. The person that he is waiting for a long time is now here. A small smile creeping on his face.

"Let him in" He said and his secretary open the door for his visitor.

"Mr. Park" Mr. Cha said.

"It's nice to finally see you in person Mr. Cha Eunwoo" Mr. Park said in his serious tone of voice.

"It's my pleasure too Mr. Park" Eunwoo said. Mr. Park gesture him to sit down.

"There's a sudden ambush happened on that location where she is, and we don't know who cause that. But I'm sure now that Ms. Son becomes more careful on her surroundings, it's hard for us to locate her again" Mr. Cha said.

Mr. Park just deep a sighed and look at the ceiling of this room where they are.

"I will used my team for this, I will let them track Ms. Son's location again. We need to catch her, as soon as possible" Mr. Park said.

"Don't worry Mr. Park , we will help you. Ms. Kim's life is also in danger now, I wont let them touch her" Mr. Cha said and heave a sighed. Just the thoughts of Jisoo hurt by them makes his temper raise.

"I'm so sorry for what I did to you and for Ms. Kim, I threatened you guys. I'm not supposed to do that, but I'm still blinded that time and now I know who's the real enemy is, I will do everything to protect my daughter" Mr. Park said.
Makes Eunwoo to smile at him, and tap his shoulder.

"It's okay sir, it's not that big deal. What important is now, we need to set up another meeting with Ms. Son so we can get some information" Eunwoo said.

"Okay I will tell it to Suzy, but we need to be careful" Mr. Park said. They got interrupted when Suzy entered the scene, nervousness creeping her whole system.

Mr. Park noticed it immediately so he asked the girl.

"What's wrong??" Mr. Park said and still looking at Suzy

"M--My sister just called me. Sh--She wants me to bring Chaeyoung to her" She said makes all of them turned in silent.

Mr. Park clenched his fist in anger, 'What's her show now?' Mr. Park mentally uttered.