CHAPTER 7

Roseanne's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face. I move a little bit and I felt someone's presence on my side so I manage to open my eyes.

I'm welcomed by a sleeping goddess. Do I deserve her? Do I deserve her love?

I felt a thug of guilt inside of me. How can I manage to sleep beside her if I'm cheating on her.

Then I remembered how I manage to escape Suzy last night. That girl is making me confused, why I'm confused? I don't know, I love Jisoo. That's all I know.

But there's something I want to discover. I want to change it a little bit. I can't understand it, but I'm sure if things will be complicated, I will choose Jisoo over her.

But for now, I need Suzy to discover it. I'm with her not only for my sexual needs, it's just that I feel something when I'm with her. So I want to discover it.

"I'm so sorry, Jisoo-yah" I uttered those words while caressing her face.

If you only knew what I'm doing

"Why are you suddenly saying sorry hun?" I was startled when she responded.

She's awake already.

"For last night, sorry if I didn't make it. I know last night was important to you and for Lisa, it's just that my---"

"It's okay Chaeyoung-ah, don't be sorry it's already in the past, the important is you're here now" She hold my hand that on her face and kissed it.

She's still into me, she's still this sweet. She's still Jisoo.

But what did i do? She's innocent, I will hurt this precious girl, I will definitely hurt her. But I can't stop it, not now. I want to confirmed things first, you wouldn't understand me for sure. There were things that keeps on bothering me about Suzy. It's like she was hiding something that I need to know.

I hope Jisoo will understand me someday. I know I sounded like a stupid right now but I don't really care.

Once I'm curious about things, I want to discover it. It's my nature, it's my thing and it's me.

I hugged her and I buried my face on her chest. I can hear her beating heart.

I closed my eyes as I feel that she's hugging me back, I tightened my hugged on her.

"Hun" she called me.

"Hmmm?" I answered while sniffing her natural body fragrance.

Why is my girlfriend has this good scent. God this is my weakness.

"Who was this friend that you helped last night?" She asked all of the sudden make me open my eyes and looked at her.

What I'm going to say?

I gulped while staring at her.

"Hey, Hun? Are you okay?" She asked full of concern.

"Ye--yeah, I--I'm o--okay" Shit why did I stuttered.

Jisoo untangled my arms around her and make herself sits on the bed.

Okay Roseanne, you just gave her reasons to bark you questions.

"No, you're not okay. I know you, is there something that I need to know?" She asked again makes me to sit facing her.

I deep sighed.

"No, I'm just stressed at worked Hun. Don't worry I'm okay and I'm not hiding you something" I assured her.

"Sorry Jisoo-yah, I need to do this. You will understand me someday" I mentally said.