CHAPTER 21

Jisoo's POV

I wake up in a dark room, I'm trying my best to step my feet but it seems that I got froze in this position now.

I look at my surroundings trying to see if i have someone with me. But it seems that I'm only one here.

"Where I am?" I asked myself trying again to step my feet but it's not working. Suddenly my moments got interrupted when I heard someone shouting.

"You know what?! Let's end this! I'm tired Jisoo! I'm tired!" The woman's voice echoed in this place where I am now. Wait. Is that Chaeyoung? She called my name but why is she so mad?

What's happening? A sudden scenario interrupt my brain makes me froze more.

A scenario of her kissing someone, kissing that girl. It's just makes me weak and a sudden set of tears scape from my eyes.

"Do you still love me Roseanne?" The other woman asked. Makes me widened my eyes, "I--Is that me?" I asked myself. I tried my best to walk again, I want to see who's that two person. But I can only hear their voices.

I felt a sudden silent, maybe they were done. Or this is just my hallucination. Where I am? What is this place? Why is that I can't move my feet? What is happening?.

I got frozen again when I heard that woman laugh, but not that laugh because she's happy, laugh of disappoinment I guess.

"I don't want this kind of drama anymore" The woman said that words without any hint of emotion from her voice.

Where they are? Their voices are just here but it seems that they were far from me.

"Hey, where are you going again?" This time a sudden bim of light hit my face makes me close my eyes. I then heard some footsteps in front of me. I slowly open my eyes to see the two figure of a woman.

The one is making herself out but the other one gripping on that woman's wrist, trying to stop her.
The other woman trying to push that girl holding her, but it only makes the girl to tightened her grip.

"Jisoo, let go of me! I'm hurting!" The woman shouted. I gulped when once again she called my name, telling me to let go?

Was that Chaeng? And.... Me?

Why I'm seeing this? What is this?

I'm just eyeing them. It seems that my eyes are glued only on them.

"No, you're not going anywhere Roseanne, we're not done yet, answer my question first" I heard myself said that words.

"What answer do you want Jisoo huh! Tell me! I'm done with this Jisoo! Can't you see it?! I don't want you anymore! I don't love you anymore! I'm breaking up with you! You're happy now huh!" Chaeyoung said as her voice echoed again in this room.

It's weird but after hearing those words from her, I felt useless and hurt, it feels like I drop my heart all of the sudden. And another set of tears escape from my eyes.

"Why Roseanne? Did I--- do so--something wrong?" I asked her stuttering while my heart is breaking in a million pieces. But now I'm in front on her, I'm now the one asking her, myself. Is this true? Is Chaeyoung really meant it?