CHAPTER 42

Third Person's POV

The morning came and at the same time the truth will be revealed.

Irene sighed going out of her car, she walked inside of the house while holding the autopsy report.

She twisted the knob of the door and walked herself to the living room. She stopped on her tracks when she saw that all of their friends are here right now.

Suzy, Hyeri, Momo together with her girlfriend and even Jeongyeon with her girlfriend also.

All of them have their serious talking, when Suzy lift her gaze and noticed Irene's presence. Suzy stand up and hug her Unnie.

"Unnie" Suzy said as she tightened her hug. Same time Irene let go the tears she's been holding since earlier.

All of them stand up while looking sympathetically to Irene. All of them know how hard it was for her.

"Shhhh, everything will be okay Unnie" Suzy caressing Irene's back and pulled the hug.

Irene just show a painful smile and lead her way to sit down. Suzy then sit beside her.

Same time Jennie, Lisa and Suelgi went home together with Ella. They went to visit Chaeng at the hospital. Thanking God that the woman is now okay but still asleep.

They sense that something is off so Jennie escorted Ella to go upstairs, while Lisa and Suelgi join the group.

After a minutes of silence Irene spoke up, putting the envelope on the table.

"The result is already here" Irene said as her tears threatening to escape again. Suelgi caressing Irene's shoulder to show that she's here.

Lisa grab the envelope, opening it even though her hands are shaking and her heart is beating so fast.

Lisa pulled out the paper slowly until it reach the ending saying it's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Positive" Lisa whispered enough for all of them to heard it. Lisa's vision becomes blurry because of the tears voluntarily escaping from her eyes.

Irene cried so hard this time while Suelgi hugging her. Their friends not knowing what to do or to act, they were just their sitting with a heavy heart.

"No, this is crazy. No" Lisa uttered as her gripped tighten on the paper.

Same as Jennie came down, seeing Irene cried so hard and Lisa face hardening. She already know why.

She run to Lisa's side and hug the woman.

"Lisa" she whispered as her tears already flowing.

Lisa stand up and teared the paper makes all of them shocked.

"No, this is fake. Jisoo is still alive. I don't believe them" Lisa said her tears just flowing..

Jennie just hug Lisa even tighter. "Lisa, you already saw it. Jisoo, Jisoo is dead" Jennie said as her throat dry because of the words.

Lisa this time buried her head on Jennie's shoulder crying her heart out.

"Jisoo Unnie" Lisa keeps on calling Jisoo's name while Jennie just comforting her lover.

Irene on the other side sobbing on Suelgi's chest while Suelgi is crying silently.

Their friends are now in tears just witnessing the painful moments like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.