CHAPTER 23

Lisa's POV

"Is everything prepared now?" I asked one of my men. We are planning to corner that fucking bitch who threatened Jisoo.

After I saw that text Chaeng received, I immediately contact my cousin Jeongyeon, she is my most trusted cousin, we are like sisters. Apparently we got separated when I ran away from Thailand to go here in Korea.

She's an under agent, she is working for my dad. If ever Dad just didn't push me to marry that man, I won't leave Thailand. Maybe I am now the new owner of MBN Inc. We owned an under agent company in Thailand.

I told her to track that bitch number, and she never disappoinment me. We found her place.

Yes, I already know that it's a girl, but fuck I don't know who she is. And I will fucking kill her when I see her face. I tighten my grip on the glass of whiskey I currently holding.

"Ma'am, Ms. Yoo wants to join you, she is now heading here in Korea" One of my men said that makes me back on my senses.

"Okay then, let's go to that site now. Tell them all to get ready" I said and drunk all my whiskey and lead my way to my armor room.

I wear a black jeans, black jacket and a black hat. I pick the silencer gun on the table and put some extra ammo on the waist line of my jeans.

"Ma'am, we're ready now" One of my men said. I grinned in satisfaction and wear my cold dark aura.

"Let's go" I said and we exited our base to hop in our car.

'This will be a good start' I mentally said as a small smirk forming on the side of my lips.

"How far is that place to be exact?" I asked our tracker man.

"It's just forty five minutes far from our base ma'am" He responded.

"Good, make sure they can't escape. We need to corner them understood" I sternly said make them nod at me.

'ring'ring'

We got interrupted with a sudden call coming from my phone.

"Hello Jennie??" I asked the caller.

"So it's Jennie now huh? No more Nini?" She irritatedly scoffed on the other line. It makes me furrowed my brows.

"What's your problem?" I asked in confusion.

'What's with this girl, I'm the one who supposed to be mad at her' I mentally uttered.

She literally shooed me away at the hospital what's her problem this time. Tsss.

"My problem? Oh don't worry Lisa, I don't have one" She sternly said makes me shivered. God this girl is impossible. The way she said those words send me an opposite meaning.

"Okay, if you don't have problem, then I'll hang up now. I n----" I didn't finished what I'm going to say when a loud slammed heard from the other line makes me gasped in air.

"Really Lisa! Where are you?!" She coldly asked.

Oh boy, I'm dead. And a bright idea popped inside of my head. Yeah Jeongyeon, she's going here.

"I--I'm going to the airport now. Ye--yeah, I need to fetch Jeongyeon, she's coming here" I said and awkwardly cleared my throat.

"Yah! Why you didn't tell me that your cousin is coming, so I can prepare at least a welcome dinner for her" she said.