CHAPTER 40

Third Person's POV

(Chapter 38 continuation)

Wendy stayed at the hospital, she waited for Doctor Kim to finished. she was just looking at the woman.

Wendy keeps on creasing her brows, the woman seems so familiar. Wendy never leaves her gaze to Doctor Kim's face.

'She looks really familiar' Wendy thoughts.

But Wendy just shrugged it off, maybe she have seen that woman before or just passed by her somewhere.

Wendy is now thinking how she will make it up to the Kim's. She knows that Jisoo is not easy trusting people again, and to say that it's her. She's the reason why Irene suffered, and Wendy really hated it. If Wendy can turned back time, she will never do that.

Wendy was back on her senses when Yerim tap her shoulder. Wendy look up to see the smiling woman. Wendy then smiled back at her.

"Let's go and have a dinner first. I know you don't eat yet." Yerim said while her smile still plastered on her face.

Wendy then stand up and look at Yerim. "Yes, of course I'm cool with it, if it's your treat" Wendy said and chuckled.

Yerim just laugh and pinched Wendy's arm.

"Silly of course it's my treat, and we're not eating outside coz I will cook for you" Yerim said as they escort their selves to go outside.

Wendy creased her brows stopping on her tracks, makes Yerim to look at her.

Yerim look at Wendy worriedly. 'Did I make her uncomfortable?' Yerim's thoughts.

"Why? Did I make you uncomfortable?" Yerim asked nervousness took her system.

Wendy walk beside her and look at her face.

"No I'm not. It's just that, this is the first time someone will cook for me" Wendy said makes Yerim to sighed in relief, she then smiled widely to Wendy.

"Okay then, let's go" Yerim said and continue to walked. Wendy just smiled and follow the woman.

Wendy just let her driver to go home, since she's coming with Yerim, she doesn't want her driver to wait outside while she's inside Yerim's house.

The two of them are now heading to Yerim's house. The drive going there is not that long, the both of them are silence.

Until the car stopped and Yerim tap Wendy's shoulder. Wendy then look at Yerim's side.

"We're here, let's go?" Yerim said and go outside, Wendy then followed her.

Wendy just tailing Yerim, while her eyes were roaming at the Doctor's property. It's not that big nor small for her liking. Wendy must say that it's a perfect house indeed.

Yerim then opened the door and go inside, wendy then follow her.

Yerim looked back at her, so Wendy look at Yerim also.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be heading upstairs to change, and cook our dinner after" Yerim said.

Wendy just nod her head, and Yerim disappeared.

Wendy lead her way to the pictures on the living room, and her gaze was stuck on the picture of a girl who has her thick glasses on. The girl is smiling showing her braces.

Wendy widened her eyes as she remembered who's that girl was.

Flashback

Wendy is walking on the hallway, frustrated. After seeing that Joy and Irene were together again. Wendy let a deep sighed and escorted herself to get some fresh air in the school garden.