CHAPTER 26

Jisoo's POV

(Two days ago before the exact day Roseanne got abducted)

After that time Chaeng heard everything, I'm worried about her. It was all my fault, if I just made things straight, this will never be happened, but I was an idiot and chose to not tell her.

I was debating with my mind if I will go to her now and explained everything, but my other half mind saying that she needs time to unwind her minds. I should give her time to think.

I just back from my thoughts when Suelgi called my name. I'm already discharge from the hospital and I'm already here in my house resting.

"Hey Jisoo, are you okay?" Suelgi asked me while leading her way to sat beside me.

Jennie, Lisa and Hyeri were not around, and I don't know why. But I sense something's happening that I need to know.

"Yeah, I'm good, just thinking of something" I answered as I deep a sighed and diverted my eyes again outside of the window.

I heard Suelgi deep a sighed also and hold my hands as she caressing it.

"You can talk it with me Jisoo, you know I'm here, I will listen" She said makes me look at her. She smiled at me the sincere one, it makes me mirror it. I was blessed that I still have them, my friends.

"Thanks bear, thank you for not leaving my side since then" I sincerely said and give my genuine smile at her. She just chuckled and pinch my cheeks, makes me frown and playfully slap her shoulder.

"Yah! Sadist Chu!" She said while caressing her shoulder. I'm just chuckling on her actions. I missed this old days, way back when we were still in our high school and college days. It makes me drop my smile again, I really missed my love. She was literally occupying my mind these days, since she left me again at the hospital.

I missed her to the point that I want to visit her but some reasons stopping me. It just makes me sadden, how will I approach her? Is she going to believe me this time? Knowing that I've already lied to her.

"Hey, you're spacing out again. Are you sure you're okay??" Suelgi asked once again.

I just deep a sighed "Not really..... I-- I just--- I missed her so much" As I said those words a set of tears that building up on my eyes finds its way down running on my cheeks.

Suelgi then hugged me tight as she soothingly patting my head, I just bury my head on her chest. I need this right now, I truly need this.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Everything will be okay. If you really missed her, go to her now. I know she misses you too" Suelgi said softly while still patting my head gently.

"I hope she missed me too, but after all the things I did to her, I guess she hates me" I bitterly said as tears still running down my face.

"Don't say that, did she told you that already? Did she said that she doesn't want to see you? Look Jisoo, Chaeng will never ever do that. She will just get angry at you but she will never ever say that she doesn't want to see you or to feel your presence anymore" Suelgi said. It makes me to think, what if she was just waiting for me to go there, what if she was just waiting for me to explain to her everything?.

"Look here Jisoo, after witnessing your proposal to her at that hospital, you were both happy and Chaeng really is. I tell you this, she was not going to say yes if she never loves you." Suelgi assured me while patting my shoulder.

I just smiled at that scene, I know it was not appropriate to ask her like that but I couldn't help myself to not claim her as mine.

"Look, just a mention of her makes you smile like that, you are so whipped Kim Jisoo" Suelgi said while chuckling and ruffles my hair makes me elbowed her side.