CHAPTER 36

Third Person's POV

The bright sunlight hitting Chaeng's face waking her up early in the morning. She slightly stretched her arms and open her eyes. She rolled her body to her left side, her eyes suddenly smiled in happiness by seeing her lover's sleeping state.

Chaeng stared at the sleeping Jisoo. She was just looking at her lover's face, until her eyes roamed around the woman's face. In Jisoo's eyes, nose, the rossy cheeks and on her plump kissable heart shape lips.

Chaeng bit her lips and lick it while staring at her lover's lips. She widened her eyes when she saw Jisoo lips curved up. She then look at her lover's eyes to see Jisoo is already looking at her.

With a grinned on her face, Jisoo spoke. "If you want to kiss me, just do it" Jisoo said still grinning.

Chaeng just rolled her eyes and about to stand up but Jisoo pulled her make Chaeng to stumble, her back is now facing Jisoo.

Jisoo on the other side tightened the hug and rest her head on Chaeng's bare shoulder. Both of them are still naked because of their activities last night.

After the heart to heart talked, and that sealing kissed, they make love countless times, enjoying each other until they both got tired and drift in a deep slumber.

Jisoo kissing Chaeng's shoulder slowly going to the woman's neck and to her earlobe.

Chaeng groaned and close her eyes, feeling her lover's warm breath early this morning but she still needs to go to work, even though she was enjoying it, the fact that she has a cafe shop to open, make her pulled her body from Jisoo's embrace. Makes the woman to groaned in annoyance.

Chaeng chuckled slightly and face Jisoo again.

"I need to work you know, let's just continue it later" Chaeng peck Jisoo on her lips and stand up.

Still naked, Chaeng walked seductively going to the bathroom. When she is at the bathroom door, she then look back where Jisoo is and winked at her lover.

Jisoo smile widened and slowly approach her lover. Chaeng then biting her lower lip as Jisoo going nearer to her, Jisoo is also naked.

Jisoo put her hands around Chaeng's waist, pulling her lover closer. She then captured Chaeng's lips, Chaeng responded but broke it immediately.

"Let's continue this while on shower" Chaeng seductively whispered and enter the bathroom.

Jisoo just grinned and joined chaeng.

(A/N: You already know what happened,😂)

After the hot make out session on the shower room, Jisoo and Chaeng eat there breakfast together. Jisoo dropped off Chaeng to her cafe, giving her lover a kissed and went back home.

Jisoo is now exiting her car when she noticed Suelgi and Irene waiting for someone outside.

When Irene saw her, her sister seems uneasy. Jisoo frowned at the sight. Irene then approached her.

"Hey Jisoo, did you fetched Ella last night?" Irene asked makes Jisoo to frowned even more.

"No, I don't fetched Ella I'm with Chaeyoung last night. Why? Is something happened?" Jisoo is now nervous.

"God damn it!!" Suelgi frustratingly said as she comb her hand through her hair.

Jisoo is now uneasy. Irene's eyes are glittering in tears, she was about to cry, so Jisoo shakes Irene's shoulders to wake her up from her thoughts.

"Hey Irene, what's happening? Where is Ella??" Jisoo stopping herself to burst, her whole system got this uneasy feeling as fear rush all over her body.