CHAPTER 4

Jennie's POV

I'm waiting for Lisa here in this cafe. This cafe shop is the nearest from Jisoo's place, so I texted Lisa to hurry up coz I'm hungry and so we can go early to Jisoo's house. I know that Jisoo have this mini event later but Lisa seems not know it.

I'm so excited for later events, I'm so excited to see if what will be Lisa's reaction. All she knew right now is that Jisoo forgot her birthday, which is not true coz we're planning something for her.

"Aish, Lalisa Manoban, what took you so long? I'm gonna hit your head so hard! Aish that idiot" I curse while opening my phone but there's no reply coming from her.

When I'm about to dial Lisa's number, a familiar lady entered the cafe. I widened my eyes.

"Roseanne?" I whispered, still my eyes on her.

Why is she here? Is she meeting Jisoo here?

I saw that she didn't notice my presence. She suddenly wave her hand at the opposite direction where I am. So I follow where it is, then I saw a girl, not an ordinary girl but a beautiful one, she has this perfect face and body, she is just a little taller than Chaeng. I saw that she wave back and make her way to Roseanne.

Maybe she's Chaeng's friend, but why is that I don't know her?

But suddenly I was shocked as my jaw dropped when the girl kissed Chaeng on her lips, not only an ordinary kiss but the aggressive one. I was frozen on my position, and my eyes were only stuck on them.

It looks like they're about to make out and Roseanne seems enjoying it. Gosh she's cheating behind Jisoo, shit I don't know that this girl is a slut, I think she was an innocent but I guess I was wrong.

My blood suddenly boiled. I don't want to have a commotion here so I hurriedly make my way out of this cafe.

When I'm about to go out of the cafe , I saw Lisa entering at the cafe door. I got startled so I run over her before she can saw Chaeng. My god I look like a crazy woman right now.

When I'm already in front of Lisa, I drag her out of this cafe, I go inside of her car then she followed me.

I saw how confused she is of my sudden action.

"What's happening Nini? Why did you drag me out? I thought you're hungry?" She asked me still in her confused expression.

She couldn't know everything, I will talk to Chaeng first, aish I think I'm gonna explode right now.

"Hey Nini, you're spacing out. Are you okay?" Lisa once again asked me with full of concern.

So I took a deep sighed and look her on the eyes.

"I'm okay Lili, I've already lost my appetite, let's just go at Jisoo's place, I'm sure she needed us" I just smiled at her.

She just nod and start the engine. I'm just looking outside while we are heading to Jisoo's place.

What exactly is happening right now?? Is Chaeng out of her mind? Do Jisoo already know this? Aish! I don't know anymore.

I'm just back in reality when Lisa hold my hand and rest it on her lap.

"Hey Nini, if there's something you want to tell me, don't hesitate to say it. I will listen and understand you." She parked the car at the sidewalk then she faced me.

"No there's nothing going on Lili, maybe I'm just tired. Sorry if I trouble you like this don't think too much of this, I'm okay Lili. I promise, I'm just tired at the office, there's so much paperwork's that I needs to sign." I said and I smile at her.